Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
japneetgill
Paper Tape
Views: 154
Message 1 of 1

Horrible Customer Service!

I ordered a laptop 2 weeks ago, got it last Thursday with a fan making unbearable noise. Called support on Thursday to open up a case, the gentleman told me I would have to call sales to do an exchange and it shouldn’t be a problem to get a laptop. Apparently Lenovo would try their best to help me. I called sales on Friday, was on hold for 37 minutes… Called again on Saturday and was told I would have to wait until Monday… Called on Monday, was transferred twice, then on hold for over an hour and finally I called a different department. The lady was rude, very unprofessional and not helpful at all. I don’t understand why I have to wait another 3 weeks to get another machine and be down twice the amount of money, when it was Lenovo’s fault for sending me a faulty machine. On top of all that, I had to deal with a rude sales representative who couldn’t explain a thing to me… This is ridiculous, I down $1200 with no functioning machine. I was told I would hear back from someone within an hour. After being on hold for a total for 2 hours now, not including the 37 minutes from last week…I still have not heard back from the returns department but my credit card has been charged again. This is very unfair and I am extremely dissatisfied right now.  On top of all this, none of the staff members I have spoken with were apologetic about the situation….is anyone going to reimburse me for the countless hours and all this extra headache…

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors