Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-27-2015

Canada

7 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 1

Horrible Experience Repair - still unresolved after 20+ business days

2015-02-27, 20:28 PM

- Called support on Jan 21 to generate repair order. Was asked to provide proof of purchase. I emailed paypal receipt.
Customer Rep said that a box was going to be sent and should receive it soon.

- got box on Jan 26th.

- sent laptop back on Jan 27th

- got email on Feb 1 stating that you have not received the laptop yet.

UPS tracking info shows that laptop was
Delivered On: Wednesday, 01/28/2015 at 11:30 A.M.
Signed By: TRACY

freaked the hell out (paid more than 1K) and called as soon as I received the email to clarify this.
Customer Rep aknowledged mistake on your side and that they were going to search for it. Offered to call me back as soon as they heard something.
Received a call same day that Laptop was found and sent to Depot.
Customer Rep stated that they were going to escalate the repair.

- Got an email on Feb 3 stating that my system has been received at the Lenovo Warranty Repair Center.
2 days after my repair was "escalated".

- On Feb 5, after checking status on Depot Repair Status Web Site, the new status stated that:

"On 5 Feb 2015 - 8:08 AM, Your PC has been received by the depot service center and it is currently being repaired"

4 days after my laptop was found and my repair was "escalated" and 2 days after I got the email stating that it has been received.

- I checked the Depot Repair Status Web Site for the next 12 calendar days and there was no new update on it, I decided to Call on Feb 17 the Customer Service
Dep. Lady said that they were waiting for an image CD. (a billions dolars company and they don't have a CD????). that they were going to receive it soon and
the status was going to be updated likewise. She also mentioned that my repair was going to be "escalated" to a case manager and that a notification to the
case manager was going to be sent. that I should receive a call within the next business day.

No update, No call, No nothing.

- I checked the Depot Repair Status Web Site for the next 2 calendar days and there was no new update on it, I decided to Call again on Feb 19 the Customer
Service Dep. Man again said that the image CD has been sent but they didn't receive the tracking information and that's why they haven't updated the status on
the web site. One more time, I was told that my repair was going to be "escalated" again. and that a notification was going to be sent to a case manager.
This time he mentioned that he CC'd his supervisor on that email so the issue could be attacked from different fronts. that I should receive a call within the
next business day, blah, blah, blah.

No update, No call, No nothing. You see a pattern here?

- I checked the Depot Repair Status Web Site for the next 6 calendar days (enough time to receive a cd, right?) and there was no new update on it, I decided
to Call again on Feb 25 the Customer Service Dep. The man now said that they were waiting for a recovery CD (this must be a joke). He offered to "escalate" my
repair one more time to a case manager. I complained that my repair has been escaleted multiple times to "a case manager" and that nobody cared and that I
haven't received a single call from anyone regarding my repair.
I asked to talk to a supervisor. A lady named Cris or Chris took my call and she offered to "escalate" my repair to a Customer relationship Manager; that that
was the best she could do for me. that's supposed to be the highest level she could escalete the repair to and that I was going to be contacted within 3
business days.

- Today Feb 27th, I got an email from a Case manager at Lenovo Customer Care North America asking for a copy of proof of purchase so Lenovo can determine
resolutions. Tired of dealing with this.

Sent 2 emails back within minutes of receiving the email. It is in my best interest that they have all necesary info.

First one was a forward of the one I sent to the lady that initiated my case on Jan 21. The copy of my PayPal receipt.
The second one to indicate that I have sent the first one.

- Not really sure what's going to happen now.
It has been pure frustration and a feeling of hopelessness.
Wating to hear back from Case manager.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms