Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dev_SP
Paper Tape
Views: 209
Message 1 of 2

Horrible Sales Service and Customer Support

I had never encountered an established company which subpar online sales service. I bought a Thinkpad on the 28 Dec 2018 via their online store. I was charged for the purchase on 29 Dec 2018 and subsequently 8 Jan 2019. However, the laptop was not shipped out at all. I have verified with the customer support officer, he confirmed that the charge on 8 Jan 2019 was an error and assured that it will not happen again.

Original timeline for the shipping of the laptop was 7 - 9 business days. However, the shipping date was subsequently delayed to 28 Jan 2019 without any form of compensation. There is opportunity cost involved when you paid a premium for ThinkPad x1 Extreme yet the delay resulted you not being able to get the notebook in time. Productivity loss, stress involved going back and forth with their customer officers who are unable to help at all. I was thinking of cancelling the order from Lenovo. 

Today, Lenovo charged my credit card for the third time when my laptop is still not shipped! This is ridiculous. Isn't this unauthorised charge to credit card without the customer's consent? 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 138
Message 2 of 2

Re: Horrible Sales Service and Customer Support

Hello,

The new charge will most likely be a new credit hold which automatically renews / drops after a specific period of time which I think is a week. If you would like to post your order number I can find out for definite.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors