Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

07-11-2011

India

17 Signins

87 Page Views

• Views: 87
  • Message 1 of 3

How a International user can order a Laptop

2011-07-11, 7:43 AM
Hi, How a international user can order a laptop to a US shipping address? As per the lenovo policy they are accepting only American Express card. But in india no one knows about it. We people have only Master Card. In the lenovo check out page they given a one more option like Amazon check out. If i use the amazon check out , is it possible to use my Master Card? Anyway the shipping address is US only but the payment is making from Outside US that's all.. Please provide a help on this!
Options

2484 Posts

04-11-2011

Malaysia

1300 Signins

16673 Page Views

• Views: 16673
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: How a International user can order a Laptop

2011-07-19, 5:36 AM
hey mayilsamy,

for this we recommend calling the support group for Lenovo India : http://www.lenovo.com/contact/in/en/

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Options

2192 Posts

05-02-2008

Malaysia

14693 Signins

219550 Page Views

• Views: 219550
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: How a International user can order a Laptop

2011-07-21, 2:02 AM

mayilsamy, I am not sure if payment with amazon/paypal with registered non-US credit card would get you through. According to online shopping help, only US credit card or Interntional credit card (AMEX) are allowed. Your method of using amazon maybe a good try but eventually the source of payment is mastercard issued by your country, which i doubt it would put you through. Your order may end up being delayed.

If you have any doubt, try to call US Sales: http://www.lenovo.com/contact/us/en/

Should anyone in this forum has successfully purchased with this amazon method, please share your story. Thanks!

Regards,

Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms