Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

12-14-2019

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

19 Signins

105 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 105
  • Message 31 of 43

Re:How do I write a review on Lenovo's Site?

2020-10-31, 8:42 AM

Your laptop should at least come with one year warranty - they should repair it for free. But in the UK we also have to deal with the worst customer service known to man

Options

1 Posts

12-01-2020

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 32 of 43

2020-12-01, 19:09 PM

Hello All, please be aware that the official website of Lenovo is not up to date - confirmed by their Sales team!!!
What happens: you will open the item you want to buy and the discounted price will show up, once you place the order in the system, it will notify you that the “coupon” expired or it’s not available any longer... 
I tried resolving the issue calling Lenovo Sales support - simple response was “ leave it or accept the higher price”. I requested to talk to the supervisor or manager - they made a claim, someone named Anthony (manager) called me. I couldn’t talk at that moment due to the online meeting with my customer. I called back him twice, left a VM - no one called me back ever!
I just wanted to share this with the others to see how Lenovo treats “potential customers” - I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be that one any longer! 
THANK YOU Lenovo! 🤬

I simply wrote my comment on their Instagram page.

Options

1 Posts

12-15-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 33 of 43

Re:Yoga needs Yogi

2020-12-16, 1:45 AM

wrote:

Hi, my name is Ceede:

Lenovo Customers Please read this:  My Yoga is less than six months old.  Unfortunately, the YOGA from Lenovo I have is a “LEMON”.  Within three months of the purchase of a new YOGA, the Blue Screen Windows error started popping up and finally, the computer failed to start.  The incompetent technicians who responded my request asked me to mail the computer to Houston, Texas for repair.  It took more than their policy of five working days to fix the computer.  I did not get an autopsy report from the technicians, but the caller told me they had to “replace one of the hard drives”.  

After the repair, the Windows error continued.  The touch screen did not work and the computer was very slow.  Only difference, this time, I turn on and off and it started to work for a while.  This really affected my daughter’s education.  I told the technicians, I have to have a computer for my daughter’s online education and mailing it back for a second time to repair will affect her studies.  She told me only a “senior technician” can fix the computer and I did not have a choice, but to mail it to the Houston “experimental and training repair facility”.  Finally,  after a number  of phone calls, I  mailed it back to the Houston repair place.  It almost took a month and I received it back day before yesterday.  They installed an old version of Windows and received the computer back from Florida. They already violated their policy of “five working days to fix the computer”.  According to the “senior technician”, a computer part has to come from China to fix the computer.  This really affected my daughter’s online education.  As soon as I started the computer, it upgraded to the latest Windows.  Immediately, the Blue Screen Windows error started with a warning “Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed.  Insert Recovery Media and hit any key…”  I do not have any Recovery Media and the computer is “dead”.

It is a known fact, that Lenovo had similar issues with Windows due to “A bug in Windows 10 KB4566782 and Lenovo’s BIOS is causing ThinkPad laptops to get stuck in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)”.   This was known to them on or before 2004.  They knowingly failed to inform their customers about this.  They still have not come up with a fix to this issue.  The federal Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act says a company that doesn't provide successful warranty repair for any product must provide a new replacement or a full refund--and pay court costs for consumers who must sue to exercise these rights, Feb 21, 2006.  This brand new Yoga computer, within two months after purchase,  became a refurbished “LEMON”computer.  My daughter needs a dependable computer for her online studies and coursework.  Therefore, I am asking customers to be aware. 

After four days of requesting to repair my computer third time, a Phillipine call center lady said, "we cannot@ KaitlinHoyt8 wrote:

Hi, my name is Kaitlin Hoyt and I was trying to find a way to write a review on a lenovo laptop on the official lenovo website. I cannot find anyplace where I can submit my review. If anyone can provide me a link where I can write my own review, not read the reviews of others, that would be much appreciated. 

Thank you!

help you.  I will email you where to take your computer to fix"  This is a six month old computer purchased brand new.  So many bad reviews about Lenovo.

Thank you!

Options

1 Posts

01-17-2021

Singapore

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 34 of 43

2021-01-17, 15:28 PM

I came here because I was also trying to find a way to post a review for my laptop. Model Yoga S730-13IML.

Within two weeks of purchase it was overheating and shutting down by itself. Got the Lenovo guy to come and replace the fan unit but it doesn't work. I was told that if the problem persists then it means I am using the laptop with the wrong purposes/application. Hello, recently I am only using MS Office apps! If your product can't even support simple applications without overheating and causing disruption by shutting down obviously your product design is defective. I have to resort to blow a fan at the laptop whenever I'm charging it. Even propping up doesn't work (stupid Lenovo design places the air intake at the bottom of the machine - no wonder overheating occurs?)

And now as I am typing this, the laptop keeps auto muting and unmuting when connected to my bluetooth keyboard. What on earth is happening?! I totally regret going for Lenovo. It is a complete lemon. I am done with this brand.

Options

19 Posts

12-14-2019

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

19 Signins

105 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 105
  • Message 35 of 43

2021-01-19, 16:30 PM

The only thing you can do is spread the word to friends and family on how bad Lenovo are. Truly shocking service . Once they sell you their product they really dont care 

Options

1 Posts

01-20-2021

Bahamas

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 36 of 43

2021-01-20, 17:39 PM

i baught the yoga anc headphones and they are good headphones if you care about comfortableness and proffesonalness. but the sound keaps cutting out it never connects to my computer, if it does connect the sound is glichy and doubled up. i would return them but i have already used them for quite a bit, they worked fine on mac os but when i switched to a new computer they just puttered out. i have no second pair of headphones so i now have to use mycomputer speakers wich aren't very good i don't think that you should buy these headphones ever because its just a waste of your money. 

Options

1 Posts

02-12-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 37 of 43

Bad Quality

2021-02-12, 3:22 AM

I just received the new ThinkCentre M75s desktop PC today. It is so disappoint and unbelievable that they forgot to install the Wi-Fi network card. So I can't connect to the Internet at all. This computer is useless to me if I can't connect with Wi-Fi.

I am so concerned about their quality control now. How come this can pass QA inspection?

Options

11606 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33045 Signins

1235575 Page Views

• Views: 1235575
  • Message 38 of 43

2021-02-12, 12:14 PM

Hello @Master73 , welcome to Community,

Which exact model of M75s do you have please? The wireless card is an optional part in that system and in order to check it should have one the MTM / order number will be required or using your serial number, and please don't post it, if you customized the system at order you can check components "as built" on the support site Parts Lookup page.
https://support.lenovo.com/partslookup

Examples taken from the current sales site:

M75s - 11JBS00100 doesn't have a wireless card included under the list of parts for that model number nor was it included in the 11JBS00200 or 11JBS0030, it is possible to add it to the customizable systems.
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/thinkcentre-m75s-gen-2/11jb/11jbs00100/parts/display/model

Edit; added ref. to serial number

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

1 Posts

06-07-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 39 of 43

2021-06-07, 22:49 PM

Bought my second Lenovo Yoga C930 laptop more than a year ago. Previous one that I owned used to give me so many issues. Even after knowing about Lenovo's amazing technology to be consistently problematic, like an idiot, I bought Yoga C930 for it's cool features (~$1300). I hardly use laptop once a week, battery and adapter failed. System is so **bleep** slow, feels like I am back to 90s (brings my good old childhood memories :D). Customer rep: We want you to pay since its out of warranty (and laptop is designed to work for an entire year!!! makes sense!!).

If anyone ever needs to know whether to buy or Lenovo product: My word of advice, don't spend a penny on any Lenovo products!

Sincerely,

Disappointed

(I am just a former customer, not here to advertise other brand)

Options

1 Posts

06-22-2021

Australia

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 40 of 43

2021-06-22, 18:13 PM

Since I cannot figure out how to write a review on the website, I decide to write a review here :D

So My laptop:  IdeaPad C340 (14)

I literally give it a 1/5. 

It only lasts for 4 hours which would not be very efficient for education, work and etc.

It is VERY, I said VERY fragile. I have kept it for only 1 year, and when I flipped it *you can put it on tablet mode* I heard a random crack, even though I didn't aggressive flip it.

And now the whole screen is about to come off.

If you have a little crack on this laptop, you got to be extra careful, because it will randomly start cracking.

The Camera quality:

Now this laptop's camera quality, you can use the camera. It's not like those laptops that don't let you enable the camera.

It has the cover so the laptop won't invade your privacy, but when I want to take a photo on my laptop. It is very blurry and has a very pale lighting.

When you download any "big" or even "medium" files. Your PC will start slowing down. I installed a game and my laptop started to slow down a lot and it's battery went super slow, very quickly.

The good thing about the laptop:
There isn't much good qualities about this laptop.

Especially not very efficient for education/work and other uses. 

The thing I very appreciate is the feeling of the keyboard. It's keyboard isn't very dense and has a very smooth and soft touch to it when you type, which actually relaxes me.

So in conclusion,

I rather you not get this laptop. 

It is very fragile, even if you accidentally drop it, just by a little. 

It's battery isn't very high

Downloading can cause lag and bugs/problems

and etc (you probably read this whole review)
I hope this helps those who were wanting this laptop.

This is happening to me, I don't know anyone else with this laptop. If someone has the same laptop as me, and you have no problems with it, I call you a very lucky person.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)