Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
satansoul
Paper Tape
Views: 1,059
Message 1 of 8

How to Complain to Lenovo

I recently ordered a computer. It was supposed to ship out 3 days ago (a week after I ordered it initially) and never did. I haven’t gotten any update on a new shipping date or any contact back from customer service representatives that “promised” to update me with information the same or next day. 

I dont mind a delay in shipment IF I get updated on the status. At this point, I’m just frustrated at the lack of communication and answers and would like to know how to file a formal complaint.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 999
Message 2 of 8

Re: How to Complain to Lenovo

Hello and welcome to the Community,

If you haven't already, please check your spam folder, you should be reciving an email explaining that the system has been oversold offering cancelation or an alternative system.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

satansoul
Paper Tape
Views: 981
Message 3 of 8

Hello,

I got the email this afternoon about the new system and responded saying that I would accept it. Is there an estimate on when that will go through and ship out? 

Thanks for for your response.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 974
Message 4 of 8

I can't be 100% on this because I do have limited visibility but, it is an in stock system, so once the order has been rebooked and released I would expect you to receive shipping details within the week.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

satansoul
Paper Tape
Views: 968
Message 5 of 8

Alright, thank you for your information! Your response has been greatly appreciated!

Conned
Punch Card
Views: 791
Message 6 of 8

1) I have requested a new case created to appeal the decision by Defina not to refund the Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 $149.99 w/the Lenovo Slim DVD accessory $33.39.

2) The ideapad 330 was accepted back by Lenovo on January 15, 2019 for refund because the SSD was determined to be defective. Yet, the software and accessories purchased at the same time is not.

3) I have lost all personal data, been without a computer since that time, currently forced to purchase a new one, exhausted all customer service channels, and will not accept this unfair decision.

4) I contacted Microsoft directly. They are unable to refund, transfer key to MAC version, or assist because I purchased the software through a third-party vendor - Lenovo.

5) This decision and treatment is unethical and thieving on too many levels. I refuse to take this lost w/ the lost of my personal data too. Not to mention the time and effort spent speaking to almost a hundred different representatives to still no avail.

6) An estimate to “attempt” to retrieve from the manufacture defective SSD costs thousands. I’ve provided the estimate.

7) I have forwarded multiple emails and voicemails to Delfina that have gone unanswered for weeks. Her decision is repeatedly “I will not refund the software or accessories.”

8.  It is a month later and the refund for the laptop has not been received. 

Please understand the case manager Delfina is dismissive, non-responsive, and most disappointingly rude. She had only contacted me to say “software and accessories are never refunded, sending a clip of the policy. I requested oversight of this “case” but have been cyclic in the customer service and technical support system. This is ridiculous. Since October I’ve sought to rectify what Lenovo determined was a MANUFACTURE DEFECT SSD. You accepted the laptop back for full refund but denied the Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 software $149.99 and accessories $33.39 purchased as a bundle. Please assist. 

Admin note; subject edited.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 777
Message 7 of 8

Hello and welcome to the Community,

I'm happy to request your case to be reviewed and need your help in order to do so. Could you please provide your original order number for the system etc. and the case number for your complaint.

Also you state that the notebook, office and accessories were purchased as a bundle. For clarification; do you mean that there was one order number for all articles or were they separately clicked on to add them to your shopping cart at the time of ordering please?

Andy

English Community Leader

Conned
Punch Card
Views: 756
Message 8 of 8

Thanks for this quick response.

Order #4291934220

Case #4291976975

escalated case: # 8012275748 SSD defective 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors