cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
parasquid
Paper Tape
Views: 317
Message 1 of 2

How to change an order or obtain ThinkCentre parts in Malaysia (or Singapore)?

I ordered the M720q Tiny with the optional USB 3.0 card, not knowing that it would be taking up the space for the 2.5in drive enclosure.  Best case is the order can be changed. 

Or I understand that the drive enclosures are CRU so I should be able to change them myself.

The question is: I have no idea how to buy these parts 01AJ940 01MN886 and 01EF683 here in Malaysia (where I am currently at). I've tried encompass, but they do not accept credit cards outside the US for orders below $200.00

Does anyone know if there's a parts center in Malaysia (or Singapore) that I can either call, order online, or worse comes to worst physically go to so I can get these parts?

Mod:  edited Subject line add a problem description

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 256
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to change an order or obtain ThinkCentre parts in Malaysia (or Singapore)?

Hello and welcome to the Community,

Have you contacted your reseller to see if they can cancel / reorder for you?

The following site suggests you call support for parts or there are further links to IBM partners but they may only be for commercial customers; I'd suggest calling support first.

https://support.lenovo.com/sk/en/solutions/ht036683

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors