Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BRI4
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,614
Message 1 of 7

How to complain to lenovo?

I submitted my Levo no laptop for WIFI card replacement about 1 and 1/2 month ago. First when i talk to coustomer service they offerred me 10 bussiness days. When i called after 10 days they said your part needs to order it will dealy the process and it will take more 7 days. I agreed upon letting them have more 7 days. After a week they said we need to order this part from out of this country and we will have it by aug 4, 2016 we will have your laptop before AUG 10th 2016. When i called today they said your part is still not here. It will be dealyed today they are very very rude over phone asking me that we can only offer escalation to service and have someone reach out to you within 3 bissuness days. Means this is most ridiculous experience had with any coustermer service. They told me on my face we can't do anything emailed said its approx timing you have to wait till you part arrives to service center. I am wait for my laptop since 1 & 1/2 month. More over i have to called in every time to check the status they don't even have courtesy to call or email customer for dealy. Means this is most worst experice i had until so far. When i ask to talk to someone in supervisor he told me we don't have any supervisor here this is what we offer (escalation) or have your laptop back without repairs. I am posting this so i can get any help where i can notify this missbehevior of customer service & how can i get my laptop back from Lenovo. 

Thank you

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,490
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to complain to lenovo?

Hello BRI4, welcome to the community,

Thank you for sharing your experience and sorry to have to read about it.  If you didn't accept the offer of escalation I would like to suggest you do; this can be the route to a quicker resolution because the case managers have more flexibility in the decision making process than the call centre or depot agents.

You can escalate, create a complaint, by calling the normal support number for your system and request the agent to do this on your behalf, please have your current case number at hand or alternativel I could do this for you and would require you to please send me the following information by private message;

Full Name;
Telephone No.; +
email address;
System Type;
System s/n;

Date of purchase;
Case Numbers;

Thanks in advance

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

moataz77
Paper Tape
Views: 1,362
Message 3 of 7

Dear sir: As a loyal customer to our brand Lenovo, caring about its reputation in the market here in Egypt as my main career is marketing & after sales services for the last 16 years in multinational companies all over the world. I'd like to inform you that your agent JOVITRONIX in Egypt (Aguza Branch) offering very bad after sales service which will lead for sure to affect your sales in the Egyptian market & spoiling your brand name compared to others. I bough a Cell phone Lenovo VIPE serial number: HBOLOE33 on March 2016 from Mobile shop, after 3 months I encountered a touch problem & hanging in my mobile. I upgraded from lolly pop to murchmello software, reset to factory twice but still have same issues. I went to your agent JOVITRONIX Nasr city branch for maintenance and told them that am suspecting hardware problem and informed them of what I've done . This was on 20th of july 2016 receipt number: 4060860. I picked my mobile up on 27th of July 2016 after they installed new software . The next day I encountered same previous problems. I went to Agouza Branch and informed them about full case . They took the cell phone dated 31 st of July 2016 receipt Number : 31198 . I went to pick it up again after 3 days but I refused to take it once they told me that they installed new software for second time. I met Mr Amgad the branch Manager for JOVITRONIX and Mr Hesham the Operation Manager & he returned the cell phone back for maintenance for the third time. On 15 th of August 2016 I went to pick up my cell phone for the third time, and also for the third time they insisted that it is a software problem and they installed new software !!! On my way back to my office, the cell phone had the same problems and I called Mr Amgad the branch Manager and informed him again for the 4th time in 3 weeks about the case !!! I delivered my cell phone back on 21st of August 2016 receipt Number: 034497 In short Sir, I used to travel from my place to your agent every time almost 80Km, wasting time , affecting my work. So, please if you can help by contacting Lenovo Egypt or JOVITRONIX to finish this issue and to save your brand name I'll be very thank full. Thanks & Best Regards Yours Moataz Abdel Karim Area Sales Manager For Axis Arch Egypt 01000190285
santoaao
What's DOS?
Views: 915
Message 4 of 7

Hi, I am also looking for the same information. Appreciate your help. I don't see any process to escalate the issues. Horrible post sales services. Thanks

@BRI4 wrote:

I submitted my Levo no laptop for WIFI card replacement about 1 and 1/2 month ago. First when i talk to coustomer service they offerred me 10 bussiness days. When i called after 10 days they said your part needs to order it will dealy the process and it will take more 7 days. I agreed upon letting them have more 7 days. After a week they said we need to order this part from out of this country and we will have it by aug 4, 2016 we will have your laptop before AUG 10th 2016. When i called today they said your part is still not here. It will be dealyed today they are very very rude over phone asking me that we can only offer escalation to service and have someone reach out to you within 3 bissuness days. Means this is most ridiculous experience had with any coustermer service. They told me on my face we can't do anything emailed said its approx timing you have to wait till you part arrives to service center. I am wait for my laptop since 1 & 1/2 month. More over i have to called in every time to check the status they don't even have courtesy to call or email customer for dealy. Means this is most worst experice i had until so far. When i ask to talk to someone in supervisor he told me we don't have any supervisor here this is what we offer (escalation) or have your laptop back without repairs. I am posting this so i can get any help where i can notify this missbehevior of customer service & how can i get my laptop back from Lenovo. 

Thank you

shantalknight
Paper Tape
Views: 765
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

I have a new laptop about six months old. My lenovo scan revealed that there were some hardware failures and advised that I contact Lenovo support. However when I went to the options for contact it indicated that chat support was not available for my country, when I went to submit a report it indicated telephone numbers from North America only. I also cannot get a call back.  I am very frustrated if Lenovo is an international company then it must have international support channels. Can someone let me know how I can contact Lenovo. Is there a product support telephone number that is available.

shantalknight
Paper Tape
Views: 772
Message 6 of 7

I am a new user. Can you please indicate what is the support number for the US?

Thanks

Admin note; duplicate merged in, subject edited

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 758
Message 7 of 7

@shantalknight wrote:

I am a new user. Can you please indicate what is the support number for the US?

Thanks

Hi shantalknight,

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums.

On the Support page, please enter the requested details.
Following that, you will be directed to additional contact information.

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors