cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngjianrong
What's DOS?
Views: 216
Message 1 of 2

I PAID FOR MY ORDER AND LENOVO HAS NOT SEND ME MY ORDER YET FOR CLOSE TO 2 MONTHS

I have placed an order for 2 laptops on 7 August 2019. Till now, I have not received them. I have also not received any assistance for this entire period. In fact the only responses I have received thus far are emails from your staff stating that they would assist me. My last contact with Lenovo was on 16 September 2019 and that was not even any email from your staff but from ME to your staff. It has been 8 days and I have yet to receive any reply. I am not sure what kind of service Lenovo has but not only is it bad, it appears to be non-existent. I believe I have been extremely generous and patient with my time, given that my order was 49 days ago, please contact me on facebook message or reply me here. Everybody at Lenovo told me that they will contact me but I have no reply at all. I am at my wits end

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 150
Message 2 of 2

Re: I PAID FOR MY ORDER AND LENOVO HAS NOT SEND ME MY ORDER YET FOR CLOSE TO 2 MONTHS

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing a delay. Could I ask you please to post your order number, no other order related information is required, and I can try and see what I can find out for you.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors