Options

1 Posts

07-27-2012

London, N10

1 Signins

11 Page Views

• Views: 11
  • Message 1 of 2

I bought Lenovo s10-3s in Poland, now I`m in England, Lenovo is broken what can I do?

2012-07-27, 20:20 PM

hello,

I bought Lenovo s10-3s about year ago (21.07.2011) in Poland. I this year I moved to London (uk). Two days ago my Lenovo was damage (no fall, no water get inside, no kick or hit by someone). It just doesn`t want to start up. I even doen`t see the BIOS so maybe I could repair it by myself. So I have to give it to the service. My Lenovo has 2 years warranty, so it is still valid. But as I wrote, I bought it in Poland and I know where to go in Poland and what to do. But now I am in London and there is no information on the website want can I do. Where can I go and show my Lenovo, so someone could say is this problem/damage can be repair using my warranty. Where can I send an question about this?

I found this Lenovo forum so I decided to ask someone here.

Pawel

Options

135 Posts

08-22-2011

Singapore

1998 Signins

48597 Page Views

• Views: 48597
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: I bought Lenovo s10-3s in Poland, now I`m in England, Lenovo is broken what can I do?

2012-07-31, 7:26 AM

Hi Pawel,

Have you checked the International Warranty Services (IWS) link?

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/product-service/iws.page?

You can contact UK Service at:

United Kingdom 8082342923

Hope that helps!

regards

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete