Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-05-2014

canada

1 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 1 of 1

I returned a X1 Carbon in June and didn't got refund yet.

2014-08-05, 21:16 PM

Here is the chat online July 28th, and no respond yet.

You are currently number 1 in the queue. You should be connected to an agent in about 00:05. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 00:05.

Kiara L (Listening)

Kiara L : Thank you for choosing Lenovo Chat. Kiara L: Thank you for choosing Lenovo Chat Services! My name is Kiara, how are you and how may I be of assistance, today ?

xiao**** ch**: I have retuned one X1 carbon to lenovo one month ago and didn't get the refund yet.

Kiara L: I am very sorry to hear that. Please allow me a moment to pull up the order details so that I can check that out for you

xiao**** ch**: I was chat online last monday and the guy said he shall find it out and shall send me a mail, I got nothing.

Kiara L: May I please have your first and last name, billing address, phone number, and email to verify your identity? xiao**** ch**: xiao**** ch**, 14 L***** cres ,416999****, leon***@hotmail.com

Kiara L: Thank you. May I please have the original order number ?

xiao**** ch**: 4243647659

xiao**** ch**: the first x1

Kiara L: The order number you gave me was for your replacement machine had returned that machine back to us ? xiao**** ch**: The first x1 has some kind of problem so I ask for a replacement ,the second x1 has a problem with keyboard I ask for return it.

Kiara L: So you have already returned both the replacement and original machine back, is that correct? Do you have the tracking number for your original return ?

xiao**** ch**: I returned the first one ,so lenovo sent me the second one.

xiao**** ch**: and I return the second one last month and got the a letter as followed

xiao**** ch**: CREDIT CONFIRMATION Dear xiao**** ch**, This e-mail confirms that Lenovo® has received and processed your refund associated with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number 4220571315. Please note based on your original form of payment it could take up to 10 business days for your refund to be posted to your account. Please contact your bank or credit card company for further information regarding the status of your refund. If at any point you require additional assistance with your return, please contact Lenovo at 1-855-2-LENOVO (1-855-253-6686) or visit www.Lenovo.com/Returns for US returns, and www.Lenovo.com/ReturnsCA for Canada returns. For complete return policies and instructions please visit www.Lenovo.com/Returns for US returns and www.Lenovo.com/ReturnsCA for Canada returns. Thank You, Lenovo Customer Support

Kiara L: Okay, just a moment Kiara L: What I will have to do is submit a request to our billing team in regards to the refund. Once they approve this, the funds will be credited back to your account within 5-7 business days.

xiao**** ch**: So, what should I do if I am not get the refund after 7 day?

Kiara L: In cases as such we have to process disputes so that you can receive the funds, however there was not one done in regards to this so I will go ahead and process that now Kiara L: If you do not receive the funds please contact us back so that we can research further Kiara L: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

xiao**** ch**: This is my third time chat online Kiara L: I understand, and I do apologize for this. However I will get this taken care of for you so that you can get those funds.

Kiara L: I will follow up with you via e-mail with your dispute case number as well

xiao**** ch**: OK, thanks. Kiara L: You are welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

xiao**** ch**: do you mind I make one copy of our conversation today/

Kiara L: Sure. No problem

xiao**** ch**: thanks ,have a nice day!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms