Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

Re: Ideapad U & Y & Z Series Shipping Discussion (2012)

I didn't had anything to customize on it lol... Was just add to cart and check out... Just checked those model, yup they have an estimated shipping date 3 days after placing order, so if everything goes right mine should ship this Sunday Smiley Happy
Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

I'm also having a problem with shipping. I ordered a U410 two weeks ago (on June 26) and now the date keeps changing sporadically. For certain colors, it ships in 4 weeks,(Graphite Gray and Ruby Red) for others it's supposed to ship today (Sapphire Blue). It was available before, and all of a sudden it's now taking forever to ship out.

I was hoping to get it very soon because the dates kept saying it would ship out next week. I may just cancel my order if it takes any longer and get a different Ultrabook or a Macbook because I need a more mobile daily driver to do my work. Does anyone have any news or updates on the status of the U410?

Punch Card

Hey eGonzalo

Many people have had this issue. Customer support will tell you it should ship very earlier,but if you really want your ship date to change, and fast, talk to Ty_Lenovo or Mark_Lenovo. Those two moderators have helped a lot of buyers here, talking from a personal experience, my order was said to ship in October, and thanks to Ty, it shipped yesterday. Give it a try!

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue. I ordered the model (U410) and the website says it;s going to be shipped at the end of september, but when I bought it it said it was supposed to be shipped in a week. The people at the phone gave me another date, but I'm still waiting for news. Thanks Kougar for that info, let's see if they can help me with this too.
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

hmm now my y580 is stuck in customs

Louisville, KY, United States07/11/20126:39 A.M.Additional Clearing Agency information or documentation is required for clearance.
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Re: Estimated shipping date : 6 months from now! :(

I am having exact same issue here, and trying to follow it up with sales team. I could never get through Lenovo customer service despite my continuous efforts from past 4 days.

I am inclining to cancel my order looking at the sporadic changes of shipping date in my order.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

This seems ridiculous...all these people with the same issue.  I ordered a U410 ultrabook on July 3, the status quickly went to "in production" but the ship date landed on August 26, delivery Sept 3 and has not changed at all.  A call to customer service yielded a "It will ship this week" answer; hopefully that is true because I will be without a PC come Friday.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

I have the exact same status regarding my Y580 209945U Model, It says on the official website of UPS that it had an EXCEPTION status and reads that "Additional Clearing Agency information or documentation is required for clearance.". But when I tried checking on another website that tracks packages, it says that the package is already "In Transit". I don't know which one to believe in.

Serial Port
0 Kudos

Okay, im a worried customer now too; so my parent ordered the u310 (id like to see any replies if anyone has a u310 or ordered one). Its the non-ultrabook version without ssd. But my parent customized my otder and included work office 2010, a wireless mouse, and dvd burner.. So guys, whats my outlook? Smiley Sad Before I complain any further, I will just ask my Dad to check the order online. And, i ordered it recently (july 9 and its supposed to hit the truck july 15..) and I live in the US also. Any help u310 users? I understand that it was released recently too, like the u400s/410. Thanks.
Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

Wait till 16, since 15 is Sunday.