Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnabde03
Paper Tape
Views: 261
Message 1 of 2

Inordinate delay in laptop delivery and horrible customer suppport

I ordered an IdeaPad Z370 more than one and half months back, but after delivery, I discovered that one of the speakers was not working. I shipped it back for replacement and got a new order number. It was suppoesed to be shipped on 26th May, 2012 (says the online order status), but it has not been shipped yet. I called the cusmer support many times and emailed the sales person. every time I contacted them, they told me that it would be shipped on that day itself and I'd get an email. As you can guess, that email never came.

I am extremely frustrated with the post-sales support---they consistently give false promises, In summary, I do not have a working laptop even one and half months after the initial order. If this situation continues, I am going to take the following steps: 1. I purchased the laptop through my companies special discount program with Lenovo---I am going to inform my HR about Lenovo's quality and support, 2. post my situation to my companies' bulltin board which has thousands of potential Lenovo customers, 3. cancel the order and ask for refund, 4. I am going to, 4. take any possible legal action.

Lenovo Employee Ty_Lenovo
Lenovo Employee
Views: 240
Message 2 of 2

Re: Inordinate delay in laptop delivery and horrible customer suppport

Hey arnabde03,

I am going to send you a DM to offer my assistance.

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors