Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schneewittchen
Blue Screen Again
Views: 604
Message 1 of 2

International Warranty???

Hi,I wanted  to make an inquiry ...

I want to buy a laptop W520 or Y560 and I call one of the''official''dealers of Lenovo in my country (Costa Rica), he told me that they brought nothing of the series Y and with W520 he offered me at $ 1970 dollars, when the price on the official website of Lenovo's $ 1299 ...

I told him that the price was very abusive compared to the official website and I would rather buy it online at the official site, he  said that if I bought at the official page (USA) that computer did not have any guarantee on Costa Rica, I told him that the page says that Lenovo has international warranty and he told me that the warranty  was more ''regional'''and that we were in the region of ''Central America''''for which there are no international guarantees ..

Is this true?? Honestly I am very disappointed by the attention and Lenovo Call Center in Costa Rica does not work or that number is wrong.

Somebody can help me???

lead_org Microsoft MVP Contributor
Microsoft MVP Contributor
Views: 592
Message 2 of 2

Re: International Warranty???

well the international warranty follows the first 4 digits of model/type number. If you know the model no. of the W520 you are going to purchase, then you can find it here:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=LOOK-IWS#sw
Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors