Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicky22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 538
Message 1 of 16

International warranty Service denied

I purchased my laptop from Bangalore,India August,2016.Three months later the laptop's touchpad stopped working.Lenovo company sold the product on Internation warranty service for one year.Inspite of complaining to Lenovo in France and India.They least bothered to provide any service.Please don't cheat or be so careless with poor like me.

-KathikJeeva

Admin note; attachment containing private information removed to avoid possible abuse

vicky22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 536
Message 2 of 16

Re: International warranty Service denied

Please reply to my mail address **** if there is any development in this matter.

Admin note; email address edited to prevent the spambots from gathering it

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 425
Message 3 of 16

Hello vicky22, welcome to the Community,

As you have been able to verify that you do have IWS you need to contact support in the country where you currently are and request to open a support case for your touchpad.  French support will be unable to open a support ticket for you in India and vice versa.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

vicky22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 407
Message 4 of 16

Re: International warranty Service denied to Admin

Sir,

Please note that the problem persists from the month of october,prior taking to Lenovo in France.I sought the help of Lenovo in India and they told me to take the help lenovo of france.My International warrany is just getting denied  between india and france.Till now i haven't got any service.

vicky22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 405
Message 5 of 16

I have no idea how to do it,I have mailed Lenovo France many times,astonishingly they told that there is no IWS for the product and they cannot service the product.I am lost with hope no idea what to do

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 376
Message 6 of 16

Excatly which product is this in regard to and when did you last contact support in France?  It's always better to call in such situations.

Please do not post any private information such as email addresses or serial numbers; just the system type please.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

vicky22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 370
Message 7 of 16

Sir,

I tried calling them but there is noone to answers my call and lot of  redirects are annoying.Product name:Lenovo Ideapad 300.Please find the invoice of laptop purchase for more details.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 350
Message 8 of 16

Unfortunately there is no information to help me find out exactly which system you have. Do you have a 300-14ISK or another system, it would also be useful to know the first four digits of the product ID.

Andy

English Community Leader

vicky22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 343
Message 9 of 16

Please find the snapshot of my product description attached in the png file

Admin edit; attachment deleted; contained serial number which is private information and should never be posted in a public forum as previously stated.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 330
Message 10 of 16

Thank you, I did look at the private information, before deleting it, and now I know you have an IdeaPad 300-15ISK which I can confirm should have IWS.

Which phone number have you been calling for support please; there should be no problem creating a case however they may request a proof of purchase.

Andy

English Community Leader

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors