cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markoles3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 355
Message 1 of 3

Is there any direct contact with Lenovo to get a support?

I have had recently quite some discussions on https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Easy-Camera-not-working-on-my-710S-13IK... my camera not working on Lenovo 710S-13IKB . I got several advices, none of them was working. I somehow partially resolved the problem and the camera sometimes works and sometimes not (I do not know how to control this). I think this is a typical software problem with the driver.

But, I am most annoyed because I cannot find a direct Lenovo contact for technical support (e-mail address, phone number, maybe even on-line help on distance). There is a contact phone number for my country but does not work. SO, I AM ASKING YOU WHO TO CONTACT ON A LENOVO SIDE FOR A TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Otherwise, I am satisfied with my new Lenovo computer, but this camera issue really sucks...And even worse, I think Lenovo technical support service is really poor or even there is not one??? Large dissapointment.

So, please give me useful contact details for Lenovo support- which are operative.

The computer is under warranty and my last solution is to give the computer to the service. But this is an extremely annoying option - I need the computer daily!

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 279
Message 2 of 3

Re: Is there any direct contact with Lenovo to get a support?

I cannot find a direct phone number for technical support, but I would start here http://www3.lenovo.com/sg/en/contact/

Good Luck,

markoles3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 272
Message 3 of 3

Re: Is there any direct contact with Lenovo to get a support?

Thanks, it seems useful. I will try to make a contact

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors