cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysyadav
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,350
Message 1 of 1

Issues with warranty registration and warranty Upgrade. No responses from Back To School team

I bought a Lenov Ideapad 510 15IKB on 14th April 2017. Now I'm facing 2 issues with the warranty registration and warranty upgrade:

Issue#1

On April 16th I registered the base warranty of my product as it should start from the purchase date of my product. After few email conversations for purchase proof, finally on 3rd May, I received email confirming the base warranty registration of my product. It was starting from 14th April 2017 and ending on 13th April 2018. I checked the same on lenovo website. But few days back when I again checked the warranty status, it was restored to factory warranty (15 Oct 2016 - 13 nov 2017). I don't know why this happened and how this happened. When I contacted lenovo, they said that warranty is updated in their database but how can I beleive when I can't see this on warranty lookup section of the Lenovo official website. I have also attached the screen shot of warranty lookup page as of today (22 June 2017).

Issue#2

I registered for 2 year warranty extension under Back To School offer (Ticket Number - ADP-BTS-025399) on www.buyalenovo.com and made a payment of INR 999/- on 6th May 2017. On 10th May, i received an email confirming the receipt of payment and in the same email, it was mentioned that warranty certificate will be mailed to me within 7 bussiness day, but till the date I've not received any warranty certificate, I've sent so many emails in last one week, but I didn't receive any reply to any email. I tried to reach the ADP team on provided number (080 - 39534757) following the IVRS instructions, selected option#2 and then every time there is only one response "All of our executives are busy on another call, Please hold the line or try after some time". I contacted lenovo help line 1800 3000 9992 for the same, but they provided me another number 080 - 65475738. I tried to call this number, but every time I got the response "dialed number is switched off, try again later". 

These are the two cases which disppointed me very badly with the Lenovo customer services. For sure, in future I'm not gonna to buy any Lenovo product, nor I'll be recommending anyone to go for Lenovo.

Mod's Edit: Warranty image removed for the owner's protection as it showed the serial number of the system.  If you wish to repost the image then please edit out the serial number.  Thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors