cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SergeyM80
Paper Tape
Views: 340
Message 1 of 5

Just Terrible Customer Service with x380 Yoga!

Was watching youtube and laptop just stopped working with a pop sound inside.
I havea  full waranty and paid for an additional insurance - so covered in all possible way!

On Friday, I've called support and explained the matter and got all sorts of emails and promise to fix it asap. The only thing, they just need to collect it on Monday - what could be easier?! Of course they didn't! and they even didn't bother or called me to ask what happened or whatsoever! I had to call myself to FedEx to find out that there is just no scheduled collection for this order - perfect! Scheduled it for the next day, called them in the middle of the day to confirm that they will come (as they simple give you an idea on when this will happen - between 9 and 17 - so just wait for the whole day, please). And still nothing! A bit frustrated - called Lenovo again and what a news - the guy in support for 10 minutes an absolutely unaceptable way was trying to insist that it's my problem that nobody collects the laptop and it's my issue and I have to deal with FedEx (whatever time it takes) and untill that they will not do anything! Why the hell if I have lenovo laptop, paid all the money for warranty and insurance I should spend two days on trying to get a service support for your rubbish products which doesn't work at the first place????!!!! After a while I've lost the last bit of patience and insisted on a chat with manager. She said that they are very sorry and blah blah blah - they will fill the complaint and will do everything they can .... and just dropped me back the support guy I had a chat with!!! Seriously???!!!! Now, finally - you just wont believe it - I'm waiting for a complaint team to review my case. 

Just absolutely nasty, horrible and unaceptable expirence - the worst I ever had with any other company - you've really impressed me to how bad could it be!!!

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 274
Message 2 of 5

Re: Just Terrible Customer Service with x380 Yoga!

Hello SergeyM80, welcome to the Community,

Sorry to read about your experience and yes your system should have been collected. Could you post your case number please and I'll pass your comments along to the responsible team.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

SergeyM80
Paper Tape
Views: 246
Message 3 of 5

I don't know which one is valid now!
I had original # 4077RN6 and today I've got another email with # 01980320

And still nothing happens - nobody collects laptop, nobody is doing anything! I should never buy your products, as it costs me now already more than you rabbish laptop! 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 242
Message 4 of 5

Thank you for posting the case number. I'll try and request collection be scheduled for today so please ensure that the labels are attached otherwise the driver will not be able to pick it up as in the case notes, allegedly, was the case on Monday.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

SergeyM80
Paper Tape
Views: 232
Message 5 of 5

It's fudge! Nobody was collecting anything on Monday! And FedEx confirmed it that it was even NOT even scheduled for collectuon - so if you or somebody in Lenovo faking evidences it's even worse than I could ever imagine!!! I can't stay at home 3 WORKING DAYS!!!! Isn't it a surprise???!!!! Your company as well as your products are rubbish! And I'll do my best to leave this comment on every possible page in the internet now!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors