Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

11-25-2021

India

2 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 3

Laptop replacement approval status

2021-11-25, 4:03 AM

Sir due to repeated crashing multiple times multiple parts has been replaced but the issue didn't get solved Motherboard got replaced 3 times or more, that's the reason lenovo premium care support applied for system replacement now I'm waiting for  approval regarding that can you please help me and arrange a call back to me.

Please help me sir system is unstable, every time I boot up I fear it's not gonna boot up. This kinds of issues I'm facing sir please help me with this sir

And it's been 4 days for  approval. Every time I call lenovo premium care they says they are waiting reply for approval from customer care side please give me solution as soon as possible.

Options

11994 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33123 Signins

1241855 Page Views

• Views: 1241855
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Laptop replacement approval status

2021-11-25, 12:25 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

If you system has had multiple repairs and you were informed a replacement would be provided it can take a few days for the process to be completed but the authorization should happen within a week. If you could provide your service case number it should be possible for us to check the status for you.

Sorry if this response hasn't come as quickly as you would have liked, this is a forum and not a chat room but we do our best to respond within 24 hours on weekdays. I have removed your duplicate topics to ensure all the conversation remains in one place.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

6 Posts

11-25-2021

India

2 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Laptop replacement approval status

2021-11-25, 12:29 PM

Thank you sir for replying work order is created I'll post further info after work order completed

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms