Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-28-2020

Latvia

2 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 3

Laptop still broken after "warranty repair"

2020-08-28, 9:10 AM

Dear everyone,

Could you please tell me who I should contact concerning this situation. I called technical support but they just redirect me and I am not getting the solution. 

I have just received my Lenovo Ideapad after its "warranty repair" and it is still broken as it was before I sent it for repair. In the repair status section on Lenovo website it is written that repair is complete but nothing is changed. The screen still does not work but if I connect it to another screen like a TV, everything is visible on the connected screen. 

Moreover, despite me asking to send my laptop from Latvia where I had to leave because of the coronavirus situation, I had to pay for the delivery of my Laptop to the UK and back. In addition, I had to pay people who could accept it and keep it until UPS took it and then received it and sent it back to me in Latvia. This resulted in me waiting for 5 weeks since the moment I sent my laptop, and I need it urgently now since the warranty repair was promised. Furthermore, when I sent the laptop for repair, the screen could at least somehow work when I moved it a bit, but after the warranty repair it stopped working at all. 

I would appreciate it a lot if you provide me with an email or a phone number which I could contact that would solve or compensate for this situation. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Options

11606 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33045 Signins

1235575 Page Views

• Views: 1235575
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Laptop still broken after "warranty repair"

2020-08-28, 12:27 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

The circumstance here are unusual and I need to do some research and will likely request someone to reach out to you, it will likely be next week.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

2 Posts

08-28-2020

Latvia

2 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Laptop still broken after "warranty repair"

2020-08-28, 14:52 PM

Dear Andy, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I also sent you a private message with more information about my case including serial number and videos of the laptop after I received it. 

I'll be looking forward to receiving further information

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms