Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

10-09-2013

Canada

2 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 1 of 6

Lenov lies about return/refund policy

2013-10-09, 12:18 PM

Hello every one,

I just would loke to highlight things about lenovos's return policy....

On Lenovo's web site is written that I can buy a product and if I don't like it I can return it for full refund and it's great tought I and bought two laptops (for me and for my wife).

Then it turned out that my wife was not happy with her laptop and we decided to return it and look for another. I contacted lenovo support and there were very fast in giving me all information required to send this item back and I was told that refund should be issued max 10 day after they got item back (this include time required to very it).

According to UPS tracking information (and later after lenovo support confirmed it) they recieved laptop on September 10 and I still don't have my money back! I contected them several times first off all they were tying to send me to speak with my financial institute. I called bank and they told me that there was not any refund issued from lenovo. So I contacted lenovo support again and again they started to tell me to call bank... but after I told them that I already spoke with them lenovo's guy told me the true that refund was not issued yet and he will do it right now and he will contact me during next 24 hours to give me update... date later nobody contact me so I contacted them again and they started to tell me about bank again.... then after repeating my story he told that I must receive my money during the week no later. After a week I still don't have money... I contacted them and some lady that they very sorry and I must get my money in 2-3 day.. 3 days later.. I still don't have money. 

So I decided to go to my back a make a chargeback request as a froud transaction and write about this story on every available online resource that people were aware about lenovo's fake return policy.

I hope this will help some one to make right decision...

Options

1 Posts

02-28-2014

United Kingdom

2 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenov lies about return/refund policy

2014-02-28, 16:22 PM
Thank you for sharing. I could not find a return policy page on Lenovo.com so the search function directed me to your post.

Did you get your money back finally?
Options

3 Posts

10-09-2013

Canada

2 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 3 of 6

2014-02-28, 16:27 PM

Yes. After lot of messages and phone calls I got my money back.

Options

9380 Posts

11-27-2007

Slovakia

15518 Signins

2040239 Page Views

• Views: 2040239
  • Message 4 of 6

2014-06-26, 5:24 AM

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Options

9380 Posts

11-27-2007

Slovakia

15518 Signins

2040239 Page Views

• Views: 2040239
  • Message 5 of 6

2014-06-26, 5:24 AM
post moved to General discussion board

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

Options

4 Posts

04-30-2015

United States of America

4 Signins

54 Page Views

• Views: 54
  • Message 6 of 6

2015-05-01, 13:51 PM

Wanting clarification of Lenovo’s Return/Satisfaction policy, I used their Contact Us (via email) tool about 10 days ago to pose a few concise and polite questions.

After a week or so and having heard only “crickets”, I sent a follow-up note. I still haven’t received the common courtesy of a response to either query. This suggests (to me) that that (a) Lenovo cannot be bothered to communicate with end-users or (b) Lenovo is overwhelmed with incoming communication and has failed to invest in the staff needed to deal with the volume.

In my view, neither of these possibilities, nor any other non-emergency excuse is an acceptable reason to ignore customers.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms