Did you mean: 
ncepudu
Paper Tape
Views: 2,766
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Credit Card Services?.

I received an email from Lenovo Credit Card services stating:

Dear Lenovo Customer,

We are currently trying to process your order number xxxxxx.

For security purposes, we require that you call your bank and have your shipping address added to your credit card file.

Once you speak to your bank, please call us at 1-800-426-3325 and we will attempt to verify the shipping address on your order with the bank.
If no response is received within 4 business days upon receiving this email, your order runs the risk of cancellation.

We appreciate your business and your prompt attention to this request.

Thank you,

Credit Card Services
Lenovo Inc.
1009 Think Place 
Building 600, 1st Floor, Box # C08
Morrisville, NC 27560
1-800-426-3325

The card which I used to pay is a Debit card.
The billing address which showed in the order is my old address. The shipping address is my current address. Since I moved in the current address, I have updated the address information of my bank account. So I am sure both addresses.

I've tried contacting Credit Card Services several times during the business hours that the recorded message gives, but each time, I'm asked to leave a message, that I'll recieve  a call back within one business day.  I'm not sure how business days are calculated at the Credit Card Services office, but it's not the same way I calculate them.  Is there a way to find a real person to talk to so that my order can go through?  I'm pretty patient about these things, but this is one instance where a delay in shipping would cause a lot of problems. Is there anyone actually there and can help me?

Former Employee
Views: 2,718
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Credit Card Services?.

hey ncepudu,

I suggest calling the Sales Department via the link below

http://www.lenovo.com/contact/us/en/

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors