Options

5 Posts

01-08-2019

US

15 Signins

119 Page Views

• Views: 119
  • Message 1 of 18

Lenovo Customer Service Escalation Number?

2019-01-08, 15:21 PM

I've been waiting on my laptop to be repaired since early October, and the customer care team finally authorized a replacement in December. I've attempted to email and/or call my customer care team representative over 10 times since then to get an update, but have recieved zero response. Does anyone have a number for the central customer care team that I can use to reach them? This is getting absolutely ridiculous. 

Customer Care Case is 03865024 

Options

9173 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32613 Signins

1205810 Page Views

• Views: 1205810
  • Message 2 of 18

Re: Lenovo Customer Service Escalation Number?

2019-01-08, 19:26 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

I've looked into your case and could see that a replacement system has been ordered with an expected delivery date of end of this month and that you have been informed of this. (Looks as though your post and notification crossed). It looks to me as though they had been looking for alternative systems they could offer with a shorter lead time but without success.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

5 Posts

01-08-2019

US

15 Signins

119 Page Views

• Message 3 of 18

2019-01-08, 19:38 PM

Hello Andy,

This is unaccepable. I have already been waiting on a repair and/or replacement since last October. I want my customer service rep to actually call me to discuss options, as I refuse to wait an additional MONTH for a replacement laptop that should have been repaired TWO MONTHS AGO.

Options

9173 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32613 Signins

1205810 Page Views

• Message 4 of 18

2019-01-08, 19:47 PM

I'm sorry about that, I was just reporting what I saw in the case. As the solution is unsatisfactory to you I would suggest responding to their email, (please don't change the subject and ensure you include previous content), politely advising them that the proposed resolution isn't that you are seeking and perhaps make a contra proposal which you would prefer.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

5 Posts

01-08-2019

US

15 Signins

119 Page Views

• Message 5 of 18

2019-01-08, 19:50 PM

Dear Andy,

I have attempted to contact my customer service rep FIFTEEN separate times since 12/28. I received a single email letting me know that the computer they ordered for me won't ship until late January (which is counter to what the actual order states) and have not received a reply to any of my follow-ups. There's a reason why I'm trying to contact them via phone, and that reason is because emails have had zero success thus far.

Options

9173 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32613 Signins

1205810 Page Views

• Message 6 of 18

2019-01-08, 20:04 PM

Please reply to the email as I have suggested, believe it or not your case manager wants to help but reaching them by phone can be difficult due to call volume.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Options

5 Posts

01-08-2019

US

15 Signins

119 Page Views

• Message 7 of 18

2019-01-08, 20:13 PM

Andy,

I have emailed my customer service rep TEN times, with a single response. Is there no way to contact the central office to get routed to the correct person? I can't keep sending emails with no reply and then have you tell me to sit tight awaiting their reply.

Options

9173 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32613 Signins

1205810 Page Views

• Message 8 of 18

2019-01-08, 20:32 PM

I can only advise you on actions I believe you should take to achieve your request, I'm not looking for conflict and cannot grant your request. I have your case open and have just refreshed the screen and do not see an email response from yourself to the Case Manager's email from earlier today, maybe the Salesforce software requires a little time?

As explained they spent some time looking for options and offered you the best option they could find at that time, this caused the delay and clearly apologies have been offered for that delay. As you find it unacceptable / are not impressed by the offer made my advice is to respond accordingly by email with a contra request, posting a request for alternative in this Community will not be considered as an official communication; as you will have read in the guidelines this Community is not an official support channel.

edit; typo

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Options

1 Posts

12-22-2019

US

2 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 9 of 18

2019-12-22, 4:53 AM

Can you check on my repair status?  I ordered 5 laptops and one of them has never been able to power on.  I sent it back to the repair depot three times and all three times it was returned with the same issue.

Options

1 Posts

05-02-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 10 of 18

Re:Lenovo Customer Service Escalation Number?

2020-05-19, 22:07 PM

I too need the escalation number.  My case, which was already escalated, never received attention.  I called innumerable times, was promised action on a number of occasions and Lenovo just waited me out.  I'm a single, disabled parent and Lenovo sold a refurbished product that worked for 5 minutes.  I got something replaced by the company, it never worked again, and I was told that they couldn't replace it or repair it so I asked to be reimbursed.  That was a couple YEARS ago, at which time my son and I called over and over again, but I was too sick to continue pursuing this.  Now I'm feeling better, I want satisfaction, I want to be reimbursed.  Again, I initiated conversation 3 weeks ago with Lenovo and have received nothing.  Not an email, not a text, nothing.  Unconscionable treatment of your customers.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete