Options

1 Posts

08-12-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 11 of 18

Re:No Status on repair and no response on calls.

2020-08-14, 20:39 PM

Dear Lenovo team.

I am very disappointed with the service provided by lenovo. I sent my laptop for repair on 7/15/2020 and i spent almost 15 to 20 hours in calling them to get the status.

case number7029267034.

Everytime i call them, they said they will submit a follow up and i would recieve an email on the status but never received.

recently it got escalated to NA case manager but still i am hearing the same response.

I am in serious need of laptop and i dont know whom i should contact to get this resolved atleast to know when i can get back my laptop.

any help is appreciated.

Options

9198 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32615 Signins

1206060 Page Views

• Views: 1206060
  • Message 12 of 18

Re:Lenovo Customer Service Escalation Number?

2020-08-17, 9:21 AM

Hello @BK_L

Sorry you haven't had the best experience but as far as I can see your case was opened on Thursday and the Case Manager offered you a resolution on Friday which you have accepted, please advise your case manager if you have changed your mind.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

09-14-2020

PR

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 13 of 18

2020-09-15, 1:06 AM

Case number: 2000456720

My mother's laptop has had a problem with the hinge that has only gotten worse with time since she purchased it. She contacted Best Buy before the end of her warranty and they told her to come in to get it fixed. Once there, they directed her to call Lenovo since the warranty was with them. Once that was done, the Lenovo representative looked at the pictures of the laptop and told us it would be covered by the warranty. She told us to choose from one of two options, either mail it in or take it to Best Buy. I told her we would rather take it to Best Buy but that they told us to contact Lenovo when we went. She assured us it would not be a problem so long as we took the receipt of purchase and the case number she gave us. I called Geek Squad, explained everything, and made the appointment for my mom. Once again Best Buy tells her they cannot fix it because in Puerto Rico they send repairs to a separate facility. Therefore, they would have to charge us for the repair and that Lenovo does not understand that things work differently here.  

I am not only upset that my mother, who is older and has severe arthritis, was twice turned away from Best Buy because the Best Buy representative lazily told her she had to call Lenovo instead of helping her through the process but also because when she called, the representative tells her a PO BOX is an invalid shipping address. Let me explain something. We live in a rural area of the island where there are only three houses on our road. We do not have a mailbox because there are not enough house in the area for USPS to give us a route. That is why we have a PO BOX. The only service we can receive at the house is from UPS. After she gives-up trying to get a representative to assist her, I called. After explaining the situation as I did above, the representative asks me for a physical address. I give it to her, but she cannot find it on Google maps. I give her the coordinates explaining to her that while this is our physical address, it is useless for postal service purposes, other than UPS. After that run around she tells me that the warranty does not cover accidental protection. After explaining the conversation I had with the first representative, for the second time, she looks at the photos I sent and tells me the issue will not be covered. I am sitting here still waiting for another representative to call me so that I can explain everything anon. I was told I would receive a call within the hour. It has been two.

This run around is unacceptable. The problem the laptop is experiencing is clearly a manufacturing defect and Lenovo has a responsibility of making it right. Furthermore, Lenovo has a responsibility to serving its customers in Puerto Rico with the same due diligence it gives to its customers Stateside. Meaning, the confusing with Best Buy should not have happened. 

Options

9198 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32615 Signins

1206060 Page Views

• Message 14 of 18

2020-09-16, 17:14 PM

Hello @AlexFG  Welcome to Community,

I'm sorry you are having this issue, myself and colleagues are looking into how we best resolve it. The policy in question has been in place for some time to protect customers and this would appear to be a situation where we need to find an alternative solution which meets your needs without compromising security. I hope to have a suggestion soon.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

11793 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7066 Signins

741329 Page Views

• Views: 741329
  • Message 15 of 18

2020-09-17, 1:04 AM

Hi AlexFG, 

Greetings.

Along with Andy, we were able to investigate further and discussed the situation with the Lenovo tech support team.

I believe you have managed to talk with one of the supervisors and was able to confirm the security of the PO Box number to receive back your laptop after repair.

From here I think it will all go green and good for both repair and shipping.

Regards to both you and your mom.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

10-07-2020

IN

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 16 of 18

2020-10-07, 5:23 AM

I've been waiting on my laptop to be repaired since 2 months, and the customer care team finally authorized a replacement of part in October. I've attempted to email and/or call my customer care team representative over many times since then to get an update, but have received zero response. Does anyone have a number for the central customer care team that I can use to reach them? This is getting absolutely ridiculous. 

Options

9198 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32615 Signins

1206060 Page Views

• Message 17 of 18

2020-10-07, 13:21 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

As you are unhappy with the amount of time taken to repair your system and lack of contact I would suggest visiting the Lenovo India homepage, scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us after expending the menus. If you then select Customer Care you will find different methods of contacting them.
https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/contact

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Options

1 Posts

10-08-2020

US

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 18 of 18

Lenovo Customer Service Escalation

2020-10-08, 18:08 PM

I opened the warranty Case # 2000504387 for my monitor replacement over 3 weeks , called several times to rep. But none of the case manager reach to me. I was not expecting such service from Lenovo ... please advise if there is other ways to escalate to lenovo ? i work in health domain and it’s effecting my ability to work. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete