01-13-2021

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Customer service is a joke.

2021-01-13, 18:16 PM

I have been trying to get assistance with my unit for 3 months now. I call, get the run around, get transferred and then hung up on. I have been on the phone with them for up to 8 hours a day with no resolution and empty promises. I have even had the most disrespectful tech yall at me, degrade me, threatened to hang up on me and close out my case without me getting help. I nbn have been told to contact sales so they can replace it, contact customer service, transferred here and there, promises that a new computer was on the way, ticket closed out no computer and it took me calling and being hung up on and transferred more to get that information. I have been out of my computer and loosing money. I supposedly having this warranty but cant get help. I even offered to pay the difference so I can have an upgraded unit. This is THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY I have dealt with. I honestly just wish I would have just bought a computer from Walmart instead of spending all of this money for a peice of junk with no support. At this point I really just want a refund so I can purchase a computer that I can depend on so I can continue my business. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Options

9812 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32718 Signins

1212565 Page Views

• Views: 1212565
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Customer service is a joke.

2021-01-14, 14:54 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry that you have experienced a long delay, you may have seen on the support site that we have been experiencing some delays and are working hard to resolve the situation but also understand that you are frustrated.
As you are dissatisfied with the level of service you have received you can request the Call Centre to escalate your case to a complaint on the grounds that you are dissatisfied because of the delay. You will need to provide the Call Centre Representative with your current case number along with personal details and they will then be able to open a complaint on your behalf and explain any further steps in the process.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms