Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-04-2018

United States of America

2 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR crashing and AWFUL support experience

2018-09-04, 20:26 PM
  • Bought a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR from Best Buy in late May as a birthday gift for my girlfriend
  • Set up PC before giving it to her, everything looks fine
  • PC starts blue screening basically every time we stream live video, especially when connected to a TV via HDMI
  • Contact Lenovo support, send away the laptop (I had to pay the shipping)
  • No update for two weeks, contact support again, get told my case has been escalated and expedited
  • Ticket doesn't get updated for another two weeks (nearly a full month now) - not even to say the laptop was received
  • Complain to Twitter support and to Reddit user /u/iamlenovoUS, and get my case escalated
  • Get contacted by a Lenovo case manager named Damone via email to say the case is being "expedited and monitored" once again and that I'll be contacted when the laptop is being repaired
  • No answer for a week, email the case manager Damone, get no answer
  • Another week passes, email the case manager Damone again, get no answer again
  • Finally just lose my patience and send a very strongly-worded (but not offensive, threatening, or profane) email to the case manager Damone, finally get a call back the next day saying the laptop is being repaired and I'll get a tracking number within 48 hours
  • It is now nearly two weeks later and I'm about to send ANOTHER angry email to Damone

It has been almost two full months since the ticket was created!! This is absolutely unacceptable. Anything short of a refund, or a replacement laptop of better quality than the one I purchased (one that is TESTED, WORKING, and of BETTER SPECS) would not be enough to make up for the fact that I spent hundreds of dollars on a laptop that didn't work from the get-go and have spent the last two months not even having the laptop in my possession.

I'll never buy Lenovo products again, and as an IT professional, I will never recommend them to anybody ever again. Additionally, my Moto G5S Plus is unreliable garbage, so I'd like to give props to Lenovo for ruining Motorola too.

Options

434 Posts

08-02-2018

United States of America

388 Signins

1696 Page Views

• Views: 1696
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR crashing and AWFUL support experience

2018-09-05, 5:33 AM

Hey there, msuts! 

Thank you for reaching our Community Forum! 

We're very sorry about what happened, and this is not the kind of experience we want you to have. Please send us a Private Message and provide the serial number of the laptop together with the service order number, so we can check on it. We're looking forward to your reply. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

434 Posts

08-02-2018

United States of America

388 Signins

1696 Page Views

• Views: 1696
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR crashing and AWFUL support experience

2018-09-06, 5:26 AM

Hey there again, msuts!

We have received your private message and thank you for that. We have already escalated your concern to our Customer Relations Manager. The Customer Relations team will review your case first, once concluded, one of the managers from the Customer Relations team will get in touch with you via email/phone call. Kindly extend your patience with Lenovo. Have a wonderful day ahead! 

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms