Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucas138
Paper Tape
Views: 150
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Systems That Support Pens

I just called the American Support number for Lenovo products and the guy simply hung up on me, saying that I have to call the German support number, since I am located in Germany.

This confuses me quite a bit, since I bought an international warranty for my product.

Hanging up on a paying customer also seems quite a risky practice on Lenovo's side, especially considering that I am well within my 14- day return period.

Am I missing something, i.e. is there any better way to do this?

Thanks,

Lucas

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 70
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Systems That Support Pens

Hello Lucas, welcome to the Community,

If you are in Germany you will need to call German support for your product type, this applies also should it have been purchased in a different country. Support representatives in the US are unable to create support cases in Germany because the systems and processes are different.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors