Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Midwest1st
Paper Tape
Views: 261
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Y50-70 broken left hinge custom support phone number

I've noticed a few posts on this issue (lenovo Y50-70 touch screen hinge breaking).  I bought my laptop via Amazon in July 2015 so it should still be under warranty (even though the tech support website says it is not....it also thinks that the warranty started in January 2015).  I, however, have had zero success with contacting technical support for help (I talked to a representative on the phone; she couldn't help me but said I would be called withing 48 hours.  It has now been 168 hours and I've received no phone call; I also submitted a request via the web 72 hours ago and have received nothing.  And I can't get anywhere with the online "contact us" since it won't recognize the serial number of my machine).  Anyone have a phone number or other suggestions?  At this point, I'm very frustratred with (a) the product and (b) the technical support from Lenovo. 

tripplec
Bit Torrent
Views: 251
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y50-70 broken left hinge custom support phone number

Let the tool along with the Service Bridge detect your serial number if you're reading it wrong.
Number vary by region which it determines.
T520 Model 4239 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2860QMbr>; Nvidia NVS 4200M Win 10 64bit
Z70-80 I7 - 5500U 16GB GB - 1TB HD Win 10 64bit FHD 17.3", G840 w/2GB

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 218
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Y50-70 broken left hinge custom support phone number

Hello Midwest1st, welcome to the community,

should the warranty dates show incorrectly you can visit the Base Warranty Registration site and select your country; you will then be informed if you are required to take any steps to correct the entries.  The other option is to request support to do this for you; select your product on the support site, scroll to the bottom and select Phone List under the Support heading.  In both cases you will probably be required to provide a proof of purchase.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors