Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fccalaza
Paper Tape
Views: 216
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro died after 3 months of use - Need a replacement

I bought my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro in end of March2014.

Yes, 2014.

I used it happily for about 3 months and then suddenly I got the blue screen and then it never turn on again ... NEVER EVER

I bought it in USA in Knoxville, TN at a best buy, but at that moment I lived in Berlin, Germany. So I tried contactng Lenovo Customer service there and they say becuase i did not buy the extended warranty, they could not do anything I have to solve it with US Customer Service.

In February 2015 i travelled again to USA for work, and then I tried solving my problem. Only to find out Best Buy did not recognize my purchase because I did not have the ticket and they could not look me up on the systme... that was a lie... which I beleived... So i returned to Germany with my "brick" ( that's how i call my Lenovo Yoga since then).

I live in Argentina for the past 2 years, I took the brick to a couple of services (even Lenovo "official" Services in Buenos Aires) and they both said there is no solution is motherboard problem is completely dead and useless...

I am in USA one more time for travel, this time in Atlanta and back in Knoxville. I wouldlike to have a solution for this, whatever works... I do not want to carry the brick with me anymore. I am leaving to Argentina on Monday morning, I tried contacting Lenovo through Support but they did not answer so I am talikg my last shot through here in the forums (I just read some people got their problems fixed in the last month or so).

I don't mind what I get, but I would be happy to get whatever, even a refurbished tablet. You just have to understand I paid USD 1400 for a computer which lasted only 3 months. I would like to recover my hope with Lenovo. I like their style and do not want to become a Lenovo hater, even though I am about to...

Please answer with some solution soon...

If by Saturday I get no answer I will ship the non working computer to the headquarters, because I don'r really want it anymore... I will give you my complete address in Argentina, and if you feel you have to solve the problem somehow then I will b happy to solve the problem from there, I just think is easy here.

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

Model Name: 20266

The S/N : xxxxx

P/N: 59386391

Moderator comment: Serial number(s) removed to protect member from mischief.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors