Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ari12
Paper Tape
Views: 466
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga 730 screen flickering/screen fix

Hello,

I contacted a local Lenovo service center in Nigeria where I am and was told by the company that they were unable to order the parts necessary to switch my screen from the company even though I am still covered by 7 more months my warranty for more than.

This is unfair as I recently got my laptop (purchased, 28th Septemeber at a Best Buy in Houston while I was visiting for GHC) but I have been unable to use it in peace since I bought it because the screen started flickering almost immediately after. I took it to an authorised Lenovo service center where they confirmed that the screen does have issues that are not software related. They were, however, unable to get it from you guys. I need to use it for school and am already behind on so much because my laptop screen is giving me a hard time. I have the receipt that proves I bought it legitimately and even will provide you other details you might need to prove its purchase. 

Please send me the parts I need? I need this screen fixed and it's unfair that I should have to spend $200 on a new screen when I should be getting it fixed for free. I don't mind handling how it gets shipped here but I need my screen fixed. PLEASE. 

Buying this Lenovo has brought me nothing but headaches and I regret this decision.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors