Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnabd88
Paper Tape
Views: 411
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo could not fix laptop and delaying refund indefinitely

Hi,

I sent my Y700 for depot repair after it started malfunctioning, and they could not repair even after two weeks and hence approved my case for a refund. They said the refund will take a week and someone will get in touch. Now, it has been close to 4 weeks, no one has contacted. Everytime I contact the customer care , they mention the machine is in service center still and it needs to reach the warehouse before they can issue refund but they cannot answer why it is taking time.

Now, they have closed the service ticket and expired the warranty of the product(still 2 months were left) and the case manager is not even replying to the emails.

Should I consider taking legal action against lenovo ?
I have all the case number and refund approval mails.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 321
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo could not fix laptop and delaying refund indefinitely

Hello arnabd88, Welcome to the Community,

I was able to find your case using the email you registered with to enter the forums.  It looks to me as though your refund is being processed, if you haven't heard anything by Tuesday please let me know.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

arnabd88
Paper Tape
Views: 248
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo could not fix laptop and delaying refund indefinitely

finally got reply saying cheque approved. Hope it ships sooner.

Thanks. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors