Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Lenovo credit card services a myth?

I received the message below from Lenovo credit card services.  I have left multiple messages over the last 3 days without any response.  The voicemail says all calls will be returned within 1 business day (though, hmmm, they didn't say 1 business day in what country/planet).  Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Dear Lenovo Customer,

The bank has declined your credit card for order number . . . .  in the amount of . . . . . 

Please contact your bank for further details.  Kindly contact us at 1-800-426-3325 with an update on how you wish to proceed. 

If no response is received within 4 business days upon receiving this email, your order runs the risk of cancellation.We appreciate your business (customer's note - clearly, you don't) and your prompt attention (customer's note - but not our prompt attention) to this request.

Thank you,

Credit Card Services
Lenovo Inc.
1009 Think Place  
Building 600, 1st Floor, Box # C08
Morrisville, NC 27560
1-800-426-3325

Highlighted
Kudos: 759
Solutions: 802
0 Kudos

Re: Lenovo credit card services a myth?

Welcome to the forum!

It has taken me five business days and approximately 15 messages to get a call back a couple of months ago...it seemed like one person only was doing the job of the whole department...

Good luck.

Cheers,

George

In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410

Collecting dust: T60

Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,

Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W

Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.