Options

3 Posts

04-13-2020

Turkey

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo do not give any update on the repair status, it has been 18 business days.

2020-04-13, 19:14 PM

I sent my Yoga C640 to Lenovo service. It has a hinge issue, even though I used it less than one month. The lid of the computer was a bit rotated. Although it has been 18 business days since my computer is received, there is no update on its status. 

I have contacted with them several times, and each time they said that a follow up e-mail will be sent. I did not receive that either. 

I am working remotely and I need my computer as soon as possible. 

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Options

1 Posts

04-15-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Lenovo do not give any update on the repair status, it has been 18 business days.

2020-04-15, 19:12 PM

I have a more severe issue than you. I sent my laptop to the Depot at the start of March and it arrived at the Lenovo Service Center on 03-13. No updates showed on repair status since then. It's been a month now.

Options

12450 Posts

11-30-2015

Philippines

7169 Signins

746024 Page Views

• Views: 746024
  • Message 3 of 4

Re:Lenovo do not give any update on the repair status, it has been 18 business days.

2020-04-17, 14:58 PM

Hi All,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

In behalf of the Community, I would like to extend assistance to both.

I would send you private message so that you can reply back with the information related to it and I would be able to investigate further.

Hope to see from you guys soon.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

3 Posts

06-09-2019

United States of America

5 Signins

68 Page Views

• Views: 68
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-04-18, 15:25 PM

I have the same issue and it has been 21 business days since the laptop was received. I had to move to online classes for my master’s degree, my son had to move to online classes for school and online music lessons. It has been impossible to get a working webcam, something my Lenovo laptop has built-in but alas it is not here. It is stuck at the repair depot in Texas for weeks.

I realize and am empathetic that things are not normal at the moment with everyone rightfully social distancing. However, common courtesy would be to at least provide an some real information/update, something, anything, would be expected and appreciated. I need to know what to expect. If I cannot expect this to be returned in the week or two then I need to look into a replacement. I simply cannot wait much longer for this to be returned. Please provide an estimate of when we can expect this issue to be resolve. All the laptop needed was its battery replaced because it was not holding a charge.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms