07-05-2020

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo is not honoring my cashback.

2020-07-05, 12:14 PM

I have purchased a lenovo legion laptop (Y7000) from lenovo.com recently. While purchasing the laptop I was informed that I will be getting a 10% cashback worth around 110$ (Rs. 8500) on my purchased if i use ICICI Bank card. This was informed by both the sales person and by the website. But now after purchasing, their support staff is not processing the request and is not giving any reason. They are just saying I am ineligible even though the offer was going on and there is nothing in the terms and conditions that would make me ineligible. This seems very close to fraud, wherein you do not give the buyer what you advertise. Let me know how to proceed. Did not expect this kind of shady business from lenovo and the kind of reply I have got seems to me that it has been done to other buyers too. My order id is 4295321221 - well inside the offer period.

Options

7941 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32481 Signins

1198895 Page Views

• Views: 1198895
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo is not honoring my cashback.

2020-07-06, 7:11 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

Could you please explain what you exactly mean by "not processing the request" and how you would have expected it to be processed? Have you already received the system which you ordered?

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete