US

3 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 5

Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever

2016-09-29, 4:23 AM

So, let's start.

Early-ish 2015, I bought the Lenovo Y50. I liked the computer, but than it stopped charging out of nowhere. But no worries! I paid alot extra for the 2 years ACCIDENTAL warranty, and IN-HOME SERVICE REPAIR WARRANTY. Now I had to send in my computer, that's fine! I paid fedex to wrap the box, had it sent there. 2-3 weeks later, it was sent back working..great!

Now 2 months ago, it stopped charging AGAIN! I sent it in, it took them 1 1/2-2 months now to fix it this time. They finally sent it back, and guess what! It came with only half the charger AND a large scratch on the metal top of the laptop AND the left click is partially broken! It actually looked as if it was keyed. So I tell Lenovo what happened, and they send someone out to fix it (the scratch). Someone comes out, they take off the front plastic, the screen, and replace the metal top. They put everything back, and everything is nice and working again.

Fast forward to 1-2 HOURS AFTER THE TECHNICIAN CAME, and my SCREEN STARTS MAJORLY FLICKERING! It does not stop so I call Lenovo and they guide me on restoring my whole computer that I just finished resetting up! I don't care, I just want a fixed computer. So I restore it, guess what, STILL FLICKERING YAY! So I call them again over the phone, and the guy tells me I have to have ANOTHER TECHNICIAN COME OUT AND FIX IT IN 3-5 BUISNESS DAYS. AFTER ALREADY ASKING HIM IF HE CAN JUST REPLACE THE THING BECAUSE I'M SICK OF ALL OF THE ISSUES IT HAS CREATED FOR ME. He says replacement isn't anywhere in the EXPENSIVE AND DOUBLE WARRANTY THAT I HAD PAID FOR. I'm sick of Lenovo, I'm sick of the support, I wouldn't wish Lenovo upon my worst enemy. I'll never buy a product from them again. I'll always belittle the company talking to others, and I'm going to have to spread the word.

I honestly just want to throw away my laptop now.

Options

8215 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203820 Page Views

• Views: 1203820
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever

2017-03-04, 7:28 AM

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

8215 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203820 Page Views

• Views: 1203820
  • Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever

2017-03-04, 7:43 AM

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

05-12-2020

PR

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 4 of 5

Re:Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever

2020-05-12, 6:07 AM

I think that over the years Lenovo has not changed in its poor quality of service. I bought my computer in October 2019, the sound was damaged in April 2020. I paid the best guarantee that they are sold and when I request the service I find it a total hoax. The years have not improved Lenovo or its service. I think they worsen the service and scam the customer with their supposed guarantee that it really is a hoax

Options

1 Posts

07-22-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 5 of 5

Re:Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever

2020-07-22, 3:40 AM

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Needed a simple battery replacement on my brand new legion y740- instead I have been on the phone and chat with them for weeks trying to get this resolved. Instead I have received the wrong replacement part twice and one lost shipment. Now, after being told the battery would be overnight shipped to me-- two days go by with no email or call as expected and I am now told that the part is oos. SO after waiting two weeks, receiving the wrong part and being told it would be there the next night, I am now told that it is actually oos and I will need to wait for the foreseeable future. Stay as far away as you possibly can from this company

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete