07-16-2020

CA

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo lost machine at repair centre

2020-07-16, 19:50 PM

Running out of options and avenues (tried calling, virtual chat, & email of case manager -no response) so thought I'd try here to see if anyone has experienced this as of late.

1. We sent in a laptop for repair June 4 (shipping proof of delivery was June 15, 2020). 

2. Status in the ticket is that its not yet received by repair depot and reach out to them after June 24.. 

3. I escalated the ticket three times since to get an update (third time being today July 16) and they still have zero answers for me on where the machine is (other than "I see you've escalated the ticket").

How do I go about seeking compensation for lost laptop? Is there a time frame in which I can claim they lost my laptop? Since a case manager is failing to communicate to me, is there a higher up I can talk to? Do I have to fly to the repair depot to look myself?

Solved! See the solution
Options

11515 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7024 Signins

739839 Page Views

• Views: 739839
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo lost machine at repair centre

2020-07-17, 14:50 PM

Hi GingerBabyIT,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to read your experience and in behalf of the Community Forums, allow me to extend assistance to your case.

I will send you a private message that you can use to reply back for the information I would need to investigate on the case.

Do reply back soon as convenient.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete