06-29-2020

GB

11 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 6

Lenovo refusing to ship my device!?

2020-07-11, 10:02 AM

My laptop Yoga c940 was sent back to the company to be repaired as it was faulty from factory.

I was meant to receive it on the 8th of June after they confirmed they received it on the 19th of MAY. As of today the 11th of JULY I am still waiting on the device.

They claim the device was fixed in a few days so I do not understand why it is taking two months to send MY DEVICE BACK TO ME.

I call Lenovo almost everyday and get the same response "my supervisor would get back to you with an email" or " I guarantee you I would put in the request"

Having giving feedback on this ongoing issue, Lenovo contacted me. I was so pleased I thought it would be the end to this horrible experience.
Boy was I wrong. The person that contacted me replied to one email and never again. I still call Lenovo, wasting time and money almost everyday

At this point i am inclined to believe they have lost, or damaged my device. 

Any ideas how to retrieve my device??

This is ridiculous 

Solved! See the solution
Options

4 Posts

06-29-2020

GB

11 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

Re:Lenovo refusing to ship my device!?

2020-07-16, 14:16 PM

My laptop Yoga c940 was sent back to the company to be repaired as it was faulty from factory.

I was meant to receive it on the 8th of June after they confirmed they received it on the 19th of MAY. As of today the 16th of JULY I am still waiting on the device.

They claim the device was fixed in a few days so I do not understand why it is taking two months to send MY DEVICE BACK TO ME.

I call Lenovo almost everyday and get the same response "my supervisor would get back to you with an email" or " I guarantee you I would put in the request to send it" and no one ever does.

Every time I call, I speak to a completely different person who has NO IDEA of the issue and knows no one that does! This is SHAMBOLIC and embarrassing for a company as big as lenovo. 

They create UPS Labels (tracking numbers) and thats it. The information stays at " shipment ready for UPS" meaning the device never left their repair centre. 

They give NO EXPLANATION as to why the device is still with them. Or why they have not shipped it, constantly asking for an address I have given them hundreds of times over the months. 

At this point i am inclined to believe they have lost, or damaged my device and I am seeking legal action.

This is ridiculous 

Options

8216 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203825 Page Views

• Views: 1203825
  • Message 3 of 6

2020-07-16, 14:50 PM

Hello,

I didn't respond on Monday because I had been informed someone had already reached out to you and expected a quick resolution. We found two accounts for your email which displayed different phone numbers and it was important to therefore also verify your address for any potential errors. On Tuesday new package labels were sent and I now have a colleague trying to find out exactly what is happening, sorry for this and I can certainly understand your frustration. 

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

4 Posts

06-29-2020

GB

11 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2020-07-17, 8:40 AM

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your response,

I DID NOT get a quick resolution, as a matter of fact i still do not have a resolution. The device has still not been given to UPS 

I have been calling in since the 12th of JUNE and to hear that they only found out that I have two accounts this week frankly is insulting. 

Regardless, my address and phone number on both accounts are the same and in addition to that I have given my address countless times to your technical support. I found out THIS WEEK that no one had put in a request to send the device and my address was still OUTDATED after calling almost every day!

That means every time I called and was promised a resolution nothing was done about it. And it looks like that is still the case. 

Still NO ONE can give me an explanation as to WHY it's still allegedly at your repair centre and not being shipped. 

Options

8216 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203825 Page Views

• Views: 1203825
  • Message 5 of 6

2020-07-20, 17:41 PM

Hello @zso2 

Sorry for all the inconvenience and happy to see that your system is on its way back to you and should arrive with you by your end of day tomorrow. I'll send you the tracking number separately by private message.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

4 Posts

06-29-2020

GB

11 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2020-07-27, 18:24 PM

Hi Andy,

I can finally confirm I have received my device 

I guess i should have come here 2 months ago 

Thank you very much for your swift assistance. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete