Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raxan
Paper Tape
Views: 335
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo service complaint

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to be posting about this but can I get help regarding a warranty claim. 

I've sent in my laptop to the service centre about a month ago, precisely on the 16 of August due to some problems with the laptop. At that point where I handed over my laptop I was told that they would inform me regarding the diagnosis of the problem as well as an estimation of the period which the laptop would take to be fixed.

But as a matter of fact I was never contacted after two weeks which then I tried to contact the service centre where my call only went through after about 30 to 40 times? Even then they didn't inform me regarding the problem while only mentioning parts to fix the laptop has been ordered and waiting to be fixed by the technicians. 

Today I've already tried to call the service centre multiple times with no one answering but during one of the calls my call was accepted and immediately cut. Can I know whether do you guys have a standards regarding your service centre operations for them to be doing something like this or is it that you guys just don't give a **bleep** once a sale been made? Pardon my language because I thought with the amount of support and recommendation that I've seen Lenovo has been receiving, I expected better service or at least a professional level service from a Lenovo service centre branch. 

What I would like to know now is where I can direct my complaint and/or possibly get this matter resolved? 

Former Administrator
Views: 313
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo service complaint

raxan,

Sorry to hear about your repair delays - thanks for sharing them.

We can certainly try to arrange some asistance for you.  Would you send me a private message with your contact information - name, phone, the system tyep and serial number and any of the service case numbers you may have?

Mark

raxan
Paper Tape
Views: 274
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo service complaint

Hi, 

I replied to your request and sent you a message and I am going to be sending another one with the required details with the title Y400 Laptop Warranty Claim NO RESPONSE FROM SERVICE CENTRE. 

I've been waiting for some sort of confirmation regarding the information I sent. I'm not trying to be rude but what's the point of responding if you're not going to be responding to what I messaged to clarify that my message was received. 

Please do respond and give the help necessary 

Thank you. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors