cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wasante
Paper Tape
Views: 104
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo taking me to Lyon Credit Services a year after I thought I purchased my laptop.

I bought my current laptop from Lenovo a year and 4 months ago but noticed that I got a collections notice from Lyon Credit with Lenovo being claimed as the creditor. I checked my account for the time that I bought the laptop only to see the transaction missing from my account and the only Lenovo purchase I could verify was a mouse that came with the PC. What the heck is going on? Why is this happening and how do I resolve this nonsense?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 87
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo taking me to Lyon Credit Services a year after I thought I purchased my laptop.

Hello wasante, welcome to the Community,

I would like to suggest you call customer services, have your order number at hand, and request assistance clarifying the situation.

Contact Customer Service
1-855-253-6686 , option 1
Monday - Friday: 9AM-10PM ET
Saturdays: 9AM-7PM ET
Sundays: 12PM-5PM ET

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Highlighted
wasante
Paper Tape
Views: 74
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo taking me to Lyon Credit Services a year after I thought I purchased my laptop.

Got off the phone with Lenovo and I have to pay the amount despite not receiving any past email or even canceled transaction notice on my card or in my account. I'm kinda soured on Lenovo products. Thanks for your help though. Can you please talk to whomever in your company to make sure that efforts are made to confirm and receive payment before delivering the product or at least reaching out to the individual sooner rather than later?

Thanks 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 56
Message 4 of 4

Yes I will certainly pass your sentiment along and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors