10-04-2013

United States

7 Signins

53 Page Views

• Views: 53
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo y510p order not going through online

2013-10-04, 6:48 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I tried to order the y510p. When I got to the processing page though for my transaction, it didn't work. It just stayed on the processing order page. I decided to go chat with one of the support. They told me to just go back and try again. I did. I went and checked my email and everything on my account to see if an order went through. There was nothing. I tried to order it again but ended up waiting for a long time again on the processing page. I backed out and tried again. Still nothing. I ended up ordering the same laptop off another site since I didn't want to have to deal with all of this waiting since it was bothering me.

I don't know what's up. Is it going to charge my card three times or something? I haven't gotten any emails on it. No confirmation that the order was placed, no tracking number, nothing.

What's going on? ._. Any help would be graciously accepted.

Options

4469 Posts

04-22-2013

Philippines

3830 Signins

254594 Page Views

• Views: 254594
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo y510p order not going through online

2013-10-04, 14:55 PM

hi TsukiMelo,

If you did not recieve any email, I think that the order did not pushed through,

I would suggest to call the post sales department

For Post-Sales Inquiries 
Please call 1-855-2-LENOVO (1-855-253-6686) 
Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm EST 
Saturday - Sunday 8am - 9pm EST

and verify if there' was any order under your account.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms