Options

1 Posts

09-06-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo, you just lost a potential first time customer.

2020-09-06, 20:48 PM

I ordered a Legion 7i. I realized just after it shipped that I had ordered the wrong model for the 7i. They said they had the ability to reroute the shipped one (I would not receive it), but they couldn't send me the device I needed. Both "customer service" reps said the only way to get the model I wanted was to either: wait 7-10 days for the refund to process and then buy the laptop I need, or just "buy the second one". This is a problem because it's for the labor day sale. Neither rep said they would price match or offered any reasonable solution. 

All I wanted was to swap the model of the Legion 7i I was receiving. That apparently was too much for Lenovo customer service. Based on this experience, I will most likely not purchase Lenovo products in the future.

order: 4299139979

Options

9380 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32651 Signins

1208280 Page Views

• Views: 1208280
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo, you just lost a potential first time customer.

2020-09-07, 12:35 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry you feel you have received poor service but unfortunately orders cannot be changed after they have been confirmed, (cancellation is a possibility), and certainly not after they have shipped, even a small change in the delivery address will require the system being first returned to Lenovo. I can understand that under the circumstances this may have appeared possibly trivial however the reasoning behind the processes is to protect customers but sadly, on occasions, can be considered an inconvenience.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete