Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

11-14-2020

Switzerland

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 1

Let's try this again

2020-11-14, 18:18 PM

That I have to write this entry in a notepad says probably more about Lenovo than anything else.

I wrote already 2 detailed articles but first got a "Topic is NULL" error and for the second a "To many posts for new user" errors.

Just got my new Laptop. A Lenovo Legion 7 15 inch. The first Lenovo. Last 5 Laptops were ASUS. So far it's a huge downgrade (to a higher price).

So here again the questions:

1. Where is the dedicated sleep button on my Legion 7? I got this fancy shiny light up of buttons if I click on fn, but no sleep button comes up? But a useless fn lock? What...? Do i miss something?

2. How to stop the LSD infused rainbow dance on my keyboard. I've set it on constant blue, but on every restart it's a light show again. I deinstalled the iCue to stop the insane battery bleed, but with or without it's skittles on my keyboard all over.

3. Why do I get a permission error trying to download from the support section of this page any drivers? Why even a login? That is so customer unfriendly. Used from ASUS to easy have access without a login.

4. Unrelated, but why is copy out of the textarea in this forum not allowed?  

I fear all of this speaks volumes about Lenovos quality control. And I am a bit inclined of just giving the laptop back right away if it continues like this.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms