IN

8 Signins

38 Page Views

• Views: 38
  • Message 1 of 6

Main purpose of Customer Service is trying to accept warranty

2018-05-18, 10:43 AM

Hello,

My phone (Lenovo P2) become dead as the Lenovo fast charger you have provided sorted the phone while charging. But the service center is considering it as a liquid damage and not considering the warranty. This is very much harassing experience. As a customer I have not done anything wrong with the phone and not getting the basic warranty you rpovide. In fact one more mobile got damaged by using the same charger. I am using your laptop as well and was thinking of buying more product from you but this experience would drive me away and would make me spread the word among my friends and colleagues as well. If you consider your customer experience as something important to you then react positively.

Options

2373 Posts

05-01-2010

US

12618 Signins

145578 Page Views

• Views: 145578
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Main purpose of Customer Service is trying to accept warranty

2018-05-18, 13:04 PM

Hello,

Allow me to express how worry I am that you are having this problem. I do not work for Lenovo. I am a volunteer as are all the moderators. As stated in the Community Guidelines, this is a peer-to-peer support community where members share experiences and expertise, regarding Lenovo products and services, with one another. It is not a dedicated or staffed Support channel. While staff may engage from time to time, there is no guarantee that any particular thread will engaged by staff.

Best of luck in resolving your problem.

Regards,

Bugbatter

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Using Browser Search to Find Your Answers In Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

1045 Posts

10-08-2015

IN

1597 Signins

33668 Page Views

• Views: 33668
  • Message 3 of 6

2018-05-22, 17:03 PM

wrote:

Hello,

My phone (Lenovo P2) become dead as the Lenovo fast charger you have provided sorted the phone while charging. But the service center is considering it as a liquid damage and not considering the warranty. This is very much harassing experience. As a customer I have not done anything wrong with the phone and not getting the basic warranty you rpovide. In fact one more mobile got damaged by using the same charger. I am using your laptop as well and was thinking of buying more product from you but this experience would drive me away and would make me spread the word among my friends and colleagues as well. If you consider your customer experience as something important to you then react positively.

Hi getsuha,

Welcome to Forums,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This type of warranty service is not typical and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to know more about your concern and service details. Hence, we request you to send us details to supportforums@motorola.com referring to this post.

Thank you

Options

5 Posts

05-18-2018

IN

8 Signins

38 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2018-05-23, 3:58 AM

Good to see your concern @Agent_Nikh. I had to give the phone in the service center without getting warranty and agreeing to them for a paid service of INR 1600. Got a call yesterday that the repair is done. I am living without phone for last one week as I dont have an alternate handset. So I have to collect it by paying INR 1600 :(...

Once received I will sell the phone in exchange with any other company which will at least promise for better service and will never recomend lenovo to anyone though I loved this phone a lot :(...

I have attached the image of the service center jobsheet and the charger so that others can be beware of...

Options

5 Posts

05-18-2018

IN

8 Signins

38 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2018-05-23, 3:59 AM
Have mailed to supportforums@motorola.com with all details as well as suggested @Agent_Nikh
Options

5 Posts

05-18-2018

IN

8 Signins

38 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2018-05-28, 12:01 PM

Came across a very bad experience where I found that the Service Centers are doing whatever they want to run their own business and Lenovo have nothing to do even if their customers are suffering. That’s what Lenovo Customer service is and I am never going to buy a Lenovo Product in future and will definitely take accountability to make my peers aware about the situation.

If you are a customer with a warranty for your product then you will be treated differently in the Service Center and that’s the one line which describes Lenovo after sales service.

Even prices of parts are also high and you can bargain as well. Ridiculous is not it, buts that’s Lenovo Service Center which I experienced and neither would like to experience in future nor would recommend to anybody.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete