cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crayola110
Paper Tape
Views: 1,284
Message 1 of 3

Missing Stylus - Thinkpad Pen stylus-- how to get Lenovo to replace?

I realized my Lenovo thinkpad ordered from bestbuy does not have a stylus.  I simply thought it was a port until it was pointed out by a collegue.

Anyways I've been getting run around from Lenovo tech support as well as best buy/ bestbuy.com

I simply want to replace a pen that did not come with the computer.  I was on the phone with Best buy and Bestbuy.com separately for 45 minutes.  They could not solve it.  I don't want to make this a federal case.

I just want the part that did not come with the Laptop 

Thanks

Lenovo email tech support:

RE: 

9:30 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Good afternoon XXXX,

I apologize but, this case states that if the machine did not come with the stylus and you purchased it directly from Lenovo, You will need to contact Lenovo Sales at 1.855.253.6686 to file a missing parts claim or to set up a return or exchange. If you did not by it from Lenovo, You will need to approach the 3rd party vendor you purchased it from to inquire about the stylus. We do not replace lost or missing parts here in technical support.

Thank you for contacting Lenovo.

Moderator note: Lenovo employee personal information removed per Community Guidelines

crayola110
Paper Tape
Views: 1,280
Message 2 of 3

Re: Missing Stylus - Thinkpad Pen stylus-- how to get Lenovo to replace?

Also, it's not a lost part... it's a part that was never in the computer when I received... so I wouldn't define that as "lost or missing"

ntgreene_IBM
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,109
Message 3 of 3

Re: Missing Stylus - Thinkpad Pen stylus-- how to get Lenovo to replace?

If I were you, I'd take my proof of purchase, all the packing material and head to the nearest Best Buy location. They will help you to with either a stylus or exchange. 

Top Kudoed Authors