FR

24 Signins

260 Page Views

• Views: 260
  • Message 1 of 3

Missing reparation ticket

2019-11-11, 7:51 AM

Good morning! 

23 of october I send my laptop to the repair center with a problem in the screen. Two weeks later they send it back with the screen completely open. So I openned another reparation ticket, and I noticed that the boy who called already knew that they sent back the laptop even worse (he said "yeah, that's what happens). 

5 of november they took the laptop again, and this time they told me that it'll be faster (I really need the laptop cause I work in it). Machine arrived at lenovo center last friday (8 november). That same day, at almost evening, I've went to the reparation status web to see If there were any news and thats when I noticed that this message appears all the time:

"You have no active service request tickets on file"

Now we're on monday 11 and I dont even know where's my laptop.

What kind of service is this? I've been a Lenovo client for a very long time but with this trashy service and support, I'll never purchase any product again

Options

601 Posts

08-01-2018

US

399 Signins

10425 Page Views

• Views: 10425
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Missing reparation ticket

2019-11-11, 10:32 AM

Hi Neigim!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We'd like to know more about on what happened with the service case. Send me a private message long with the following details (serial number of your computer, your phone number and email address) and we'll work with our team regarding with your service case.

Looking forward to your private message. 

Regards,

Jerry_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

9196 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32615 Signins

1206045 Page Views

• Views: 1206045
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Missing reparation ticket

2019-11-11, 12:16 PM

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete