Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gregor_26
Blue Screen Again
Views: 201
Message 1 of 2

Money return after order cancellation - Wire Transfer

Hello,

I wanted to ask how long would it usually take to get a refund after order cancellation when I made wire transfer?

On Oct 2nd evening I've placed an order for ideapad 330S 14 and made wire transfer right after that. Then on the following day in the morning I've cancelled my order as I've noticed some other Lenovo notebook on reduced price that would be better for me. I was hoping that I'd make it before shipment of that first order so I could get the refund sooner without having to return bought item etc.

For now on Oct 3rd evening I've received a notice about my cancelled order and that I may get additional email requesting information to complete the refund but this didn't happen yet.

I know that it was only less then a week since I've cancelled the order but still wanted to ask, as I've read not so good opinions about refund process with wire transfers.

That's Order #8901372109 if it's any helpful info for the staff.

Thank you

Gregor_26
Blue Screen Again
Views: 74
Message 2 of 2

Re: Money return after order cancellation - Wire Transfer

Just a quick update for anyone who'd like to know how it's going on.

I've contacted Lenovo Support via e-mail 3 days ago and they replied today that the order will not be shipped and it was cancelled successfuly. Also my refund is processed and I should receive payment back in a week or so. That's good news and I hope everything will go smoothly.

Cheers!

Top Kudoed Authors