Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

12-17-2019

Finland

3 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 5

NOBODY KNOWS ORDER REAL STATUS/CANCELLATION OF ORDER UNCERTAIN/DIGITALRIVER

2019-12-17, 18:04 PM

order numer: 9672719809

Hi,

02.12.2019 Placed my order. According to Lenovo DigitalRiver to be shipped within 2 business days. 

16.12.2019 in the internet since the day of the order only shows "order being processed"

17.12.2019 3 e'mails without answer, 4 calls to the post-sell service and the only thing they know is that the order has being processed. The lady said that can't say what's the status of the order as they have "scalate" (repetitive word from them) a notification (about 3 already done) to the warehouse, in order to find out the possible delivery date or even where's the order standing. 

*Then I decided to cancell the order since nothing had changed since I placed the order. (order being processed) despite the two business days promissed.

The lady (call tranfered to China I would guess from the accent (calling from Finland)) tells me that the cancellation is not warranty of an actual cancellation in the case the product left the warehouse, but they don't even know what's the actual situation. So, she asked me to wait. How much? She didn't know how long it would take. So, after two weeks with zero answers or information regarding the status of the order, having to wait in a frameless time to get the product, seeking for a solution I cancelled the order, but now the situation is not different as I can't be even close to get a refund as the cancellation order should arrive PROBABLY at some point to just then request a refund.

It has been extremly disappointing and THE worst MISTAKE ordering through Lenovo Digital River. The answer is only wait...Can't do more than scalate a request.....and no one can actually help you. You money is somewhere and you can't order again cause you don't know if you will end up within a double order.

If you can't get your order, you get a refund. It's how it works. NO customer's rights here. You are at their will.

Time consuming, stressful and this was needed for work.

I need just help. A concrete answer.

Thanks

Options

11553 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33035 Signins

1234790 Page Views

• Views: 1234790
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: NOBODY KNOWS ORDER REAL STATUS/CANCELLATION OF ORDER UNCERTAIN/DIGITALRIVER

2019-12-17, 18:33 PM

Hello IvanO2, welcome to the Community,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for your poor experience. I've reached out to try and find an exact status for you and will pass that along as soon as I can after reciving it.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

4 Posts

12-17-2019

Finland

3 Signins

67 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2019-12-17, 18:38 PM

Hi Andy.

Thanks for your reply.

I look forward to get some possible solution.

Kind regards,

Ivan 

Options

11553 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33035 Signins

1234790 Page Views

• Views: 1234790
  • Message 4 of 5

2019-12-27, 12:03 PM

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response. Your order shipped on the 20th and is now being diverted to the returns warehouse. Once it has arrived and been process a refund will be issued as per the method used to pay for the order.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

4 Posts

12-17-2019

Finland

3 Signins

67 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2019-12-28, 4:22 AM

Thanks Andy for your answer.

I found out by myself what you were telling me by receiving a shipping confirmation email the 20.12.2019 from Lenovo. Before that I didn't receive any message of any kind. The email provided a tracking code. To my surprise to tell the least, the tracking information showed that the package was returning to the sender (Lenovo) and that the package was shipped around the promised time, but the comments or additional information along the tracking mentioned that the receiver might choose method of delivery, then that the receiver could not be reached. And between all this I never even got a text message to choose method or something to be aware about the package. I contacted directly the delivery company to find out more. Happens that Lenovo, hard to believe but feel free to check, sent the parcel without address information, without name, without phone number, without email, so was not surprise that the package was not possible to be delivered and had to be returned to the sender. Really hard to believe.

To summarize:

*02.12.2019 order placed

*20.12.2019 shipping confirmation(but actually returning to the sender, not to be delivered to me)

*28.12.2019 package arrived to distribution terminal (according to postnord tracking number)

*28.12.2019 Not refund yet

Practically the whole month wasted in a terribly pointless way. Unable to get an alternative product constrained by the situation, and despite cancelling the order long ago, not having been refunded yet (because they literally didn't know where the order was. If the product actually left the warehouse, in which case understandably it couldn't be cancelled, or if still was with them. Pretty basic info in my opinion)

Terrible experience and the best recommendation is avoid this "service".

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms