07-20-2020

US

6 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 19

Need Help Determining Order Availability

2020-07-20, 23:28 PM
I placed an order 4295763001 for the Legion 5i” 81Y6000FUS on 7/17 and paid for next business day shipping. When I placed the order and even now, the laptop shows “ships next business day”. The est shipping date has now been pushed back by almost a week. I’m trying to pin down when i can expect to receive my laptop or if there is a delay because i am without a laptop after having sold my thinkpad.
Solved! See the solution
Options

2020-07-21, 2:18 AM
I recommend not ordering through Lenovo. They have terrible customer service, and care very little after an order has been placed. If you have to have a Lenovo product, go into a store and buy it so you don't have to deal with the hassle of non assistance you receive. Also, hopefully you're not in the inevitable percentage of people who receive a faulty machine, as they won't do anything to help you after 30 days, outside forcing you to send it out to be fixed after up to a month.
Options

9 Posts

07-20-2020

US

6 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 3 of 19

2020-07-21, 2:38 AM
Yikes that sucks. I liked my ThinkPad T490 that i just sold and wanted something with a little more power for some gaming and photo/video editing but this experience is kinda disheartening. I work customer service so i definitely understand shipping times being impacted right now, and in all fairness it’s only a week, but at the same time, its being advertised that it will ship next business day, and i paid for it to ship next business day. so now in the meantime i am without a laptop.
Options

2020-07-21, 2:47 AM
I picked up a Yoga C930 three months ago that randomly stopped charging, now won't turn on, and their only offer is to send it to a depot for a motherboard replacement, that can take up to a month. They really are a joke. They do the bare minimum. I work in tech, and although it's a drop in the bucket, I know enough individuals and companies to dissuade them from spending a cent on Lenovo ever again. I hope your case resolves soon...until then, voice your concerns over and over again until it's addressed in a way that's not a net negative for you.
Options

9046 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32581 Signins

1204245 Page Views

• Views: 1204245
  • Message 5 of 19

Re:Need Help Determining Order Availability

2020-07-21, 9:47 AM

Hello @thejetage  Welcome to Community,

Sorry your order experience hasn't met your expectation, I understand something like that can be frustrating. I see that the order is scheduled to ship on the 23rd, I'll try and keep an eye on it and jump in on your behalf if I don't see any movement then.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

9 Posts

07-20-2020

US

6 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 6 of 19

2020-07-21, 9:56 AM
thank you! it's just frustrating because I have no laptop to do any of my work on in the meantime
Options

9046 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32581 Signins

1204245 Page Views

• Views: 1204245
  • Message 7 of 19

2020-07-21, 10:00 AM

Hello @ Brandon Lyvere,

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with your system and hope they can be resolved either through this Community with peer assistance or the depot should you decide to send the system in. I confess I am a little confused as to why you have made multiple negative posts towards Lenovo, and yes I have removed several from public view, when you are being offered service in accordance with your warranty entitlement after it would appear you chose not to return the system after successfully requesting an RMA which was issued on May 20th 2020.

For your reference Lenovo's Warranty Policies can be found here;
https://support.lenovo.com/solutions/ht505088

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2020-07-21, 18:32 PM

Thanks for removing them. I no longer think Lenovo is inept and doesn't do anything(reasonable) to assist customers in need of working machines while working from home during times like this. I will tell every individual and company I work with about this wonderful experience. 

Also, I "chose" not to return my machine because I discovered, after working on it for hours(myself), that the issues I was experiencing were related to an update gone wrong; after fixing the issue(myself) I figured that there wouldn't be future issues---I was dumb to think that I received a machine that would last more than three months.

I will take advantage of Lenovo's wonderful warranty and send in my new, paperweight and hope to get it back in less than a month.

I hope this reply clears your confusion.

Options

2020-07-21, 18:35 PM

Would you mind updating this thread when you receive your machine? 

And I'm happy you received a positive response that actually helps.

Be safe and well out there.

Options

9 Posts

07-20-2020

US

6 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 10 of 19

2020-07-21, 22:08 PM
yeah if/when I get it I will. the ship by date has been pushed back to 7/27. I always try to stay patient bc like I said, I work customer service as a supervisor and my company is going thru the exact same thing, except we don't advertise next business day shipping, charge the customer for it, then push the ship by date back 9-10 days. in addition to the fact that I am without a laptop, i financed this and my first payment is coming up before my product has even shipped.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete