Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcome to the Lenovo Community

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.
Shape the Future of PCs

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team
Community Spotlight

Visit the Lenovo Blogs!

Check out the ThinkPad Time Machine
Visit the Community Spotlight Blog
Windows  10

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Need Help if possible....2JDDA3 - RMA#: C0800-09119520-002

I am, currently, lost in a sea of frustration and angst towards Lenovo over the simplest of things....a refund. 

The computer in question is a laptop Y470p that I returned to Lenovo and they recieved on May 31st, 2012.  According to lenovo policy it takes 2-3 business days to verify receipt of the return and additional 10 business days to issue a refund.  I called customer service when I noticed that no refund was credited to my account around June 20th.  Only to find out that my order/refund was never processed due to lenovo completely changing/updating their internal order numbers.  So my order number was an "old" one and thus apparently forgotten.  So I have been working with a, Suresha M1, through my experience and here we are going on nearly two months and still no refund.  

Finally, about a week ago Suresha asked me to provide my CC info so they could process a refund...I provided this and about a week later was told that they could not process my card because it was invalid. I provided the CC info once again and asked them to run it again, I even offered to call in and provide the information live if it would help expedite things.  Mr. Suresha M1 told me today that he will request another attempt at a refund to the provided card...which I assume will, for some unknowable reason, take several business days.  The reason this is so frustrating also is that I use the card several times daily so I know there is no problem with it, rather the fault lies with the inneptitude of lenovo's customer service employees as far as I can tell. 

From my perspective, the customer that is, I find my entire experience with Lenovo so far to be absolutely ludicrous.  In fact I have actually purchased a U400 laptop about a year ago or more from lenovo's website and ended up having to return it and everything went great.  So, I was confident this experience would be great this time as well.  

At this point I do not know what to do or how to proceed.  I have requested from Suresha M1 contact information of their supervisor or someone above him in an effort to try to resolve my issue, but I doubt he will provide any.  So I am reaching out on this forum in an attempt to hopefully find some suggestions on how to navigate Lenovo's inept customer service.  

I kind of need to resolve my refund as soon as possible (at least now I do, I wasn't counting on it taking almost two months for a refund)  as I need these funds to purchase a laptop to use for a masters program I am in.  And God help me I am actually considering purchasing another Lenovo from your website, but first I need funds to do so. 

Anyway, I hope for some suggestions or help or hopefully something.