07-27-2020

JP

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Need Help on order with Lenovo Japan

2020-07-27, 11:45 AM
I have placed an order over the weekend but upon checking the status, it looks to be blocked. I tried reaching out to an agent via the chat support and he told me orders will be processed on Monday. Tried checking the order status again and it's still the same. Sent multiple emails but didn't get any response. Tried calling but the number they gave was always unreachable. I'm a bit lost on how to proceed. I chose to order from Lenovo because it said that I could receive the product in a week's time.
Options

8227 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32576 Signins

1203965 Page Views

• Views: 1203965
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Need Help on order with Lenovo Japan

2020-07-29, 6:51 AM

Hello @Rasia 

Sometimes, depending on the specific order, the order process requires some human intervention and orders are not updated immediately, it requires a couple of days for things to catch up. What is the OVP site showing for a status today please, has it changed?
https://ovp.lenovo.com/lenovo-ovp-new/public/showdetail?lang=ja

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

07-27-2020

JP

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Need Help on order with Lenovo Japan

2020-07-29, 10:35 AM
Hi @Andy_Lenovo, I was asked to re-order and use a different card or bank transfer. Price changed a bit as well as estimated availability (1 week to 6 weeks) but all good now. Thank you.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete